Class of 2020 - ATH Tirek Murphy Jr (NY) Verbal to Purdue | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 ATH Tirek Murphy Jr (NY) Verbal to Purdue

Is it even possible to offer a kid that doesn't already have a rutgers offer? I think they have some data mining tool that allows them to automatically send out scholarship offers to any kid east of the Mississippi that registers to play high school football. Good lord - I seriously can't remember seeing an offer list that didn't include them.

Lol, he has an SU offer and the ND author ignores it and doesn't even ask him about it.
Is he going as an invitee of one of the teams?

He really wants an Alabama offer and likely won't commit until he gets one or knows for a fact he won't get one.

He really wants an Alabama offer and likely won't commit until he gets one or knows for a fact he won't get one.

I can tell you with relative certainty that he isn't getting an Alabama offer.

Lol, he has an SU offer and the ND author ignores it and doesn't even ask him about it.
This has been a recruiting advantage for ages with many team's reporters delivering questions with recruiting undertones for their team. I saw this particularly with basketball recruiting in the late 80's and early 90s.

Committed to Purdue... noted playing time as a big factor as he is being told he will start as a freshman

Committed to Purdue... noted playing time as a big factor as he is being told he will start as a freshman
Purdue? Well that don't make no sense.
iqxy1.jpg