Class of 2019 - ATH Tyreke Brown (NJ) Verbal to Sacred Heart | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 ATH Tyreke Brown (NJ) Verbal to Sacred Heart

Coach Babers really likes his power backs, doesn't he? Nice hands and huge thighs. Impressive...I think he can be a starter at the BCS level at RB or LB.

Looks to me as though we are hitting NJ a lot harder in the 2018 and 2019 classes than we have in recent years.

I think that is a good thing.

Last edited:
Coach Babers really likes his power backs, doesn't he? Nice hands and huge thighs. Impressive...I think he can be a starter at the BCS level at RB or LB.

Looks to me as though we are hitting NJ a lot harder in the 2018 and 2019 classes than we have in recent years.

I think that is a good thing.
Believe it or not, at least looking at the numbers I have in the database, there are about the same amount of offers for NJ in 2018 as there were in 2017. The great majority of offers are still Florida, Florida, Florida. Thank you Coach Monroe.

Believe it or not, at least looking at the numbers I have in the database, there are about the same amount of offers for NJ in 2018 as there were in 2017. The great majority of offers are still Florida, Florida, Florida. Thank you Coach Monroe.

to me, hitting NJ harder doesn't mean number of offers. It means visibility down there, coaches in schools etc and getting more kids up here on visits.

to me, hitting NJ harder doesn't mean number of offers. It means visibility down there, coaches in schools etc and getting more kids up here on visits.
I think they were doing that last year when they were at the Satellite Camp in NJ...which unfortunately they won't be able to do this year.

I think they were doing that last year when they were at the Satellite Camp in NJ...which unfortunately they won't be able to do this year.

I don't believe we made a real concerted effort to heavily recruit NJ last year. Just my opinion.

I don't believe we made a real concerted effort to heavily recruit NJ last year. Just my opinion.
OK. I think last year, since it was their first full year of recruiting, it was a case of going back to who they knew and where they had established contacts.

OK. I think last year, since it was their first full year of recruiting, it was a case of going back to who they knew and where they had established contacts.
Sounds reasonable. Do you think that the new RB coach will have NJ ties? I think it would be a good move.

agreed

Can we PLEASE get a different font on those statues? Even Comic Sans would be better...

;)

Not to derail the thread but I really have never seen the issue with the font. It's clear and easy to read.

Not to derail the thread but I really have never seen the issue with the font. It's clear and easy to read.
I've seen it in person. It doesn't look as good or as distinguished as I think should. We have our own font that the University owns, and instead we used this.

I've seen it in person. It doesn't look as good or as distinguished as I think should. We have our own font that the University owns, and instead we used this.

I've seen it in person also. Still don't have a problem with it, but that's fine. Nothing wrong with different opinions.

I've seen it in person also. Still don't have a problem with it, but that's fine. Nothing wrong with different opinions.

My only issue is that the name is there twice. Once in Gold as part of the actual statue and then again in White. Just looks tacky and poorly planned. Its like the person who made the statue and the person who made the base didn't communicate.