Athletic dept twitter account strikes again... | Syracusefan.com

Athletic dept twitter account strikes again...

I would be so embarrassed to hand over a ticket stub to get a discount. My father used to stop on the way home after the games if we got 40 rebounds and get free wiper fluid. I was never more humiliated.

xl30277syrsy4.jpg

Another thing i wont do. Go into a taco bell and get a free taco with a stub. Christ pay the .50 and just get one.

We went to tullys last week and my wife handed the waitress a ticket stub for a free soda and i almost ended the marriage.

Marsh01 said:
Another thing i wont do. Go into a taco bell and get a free taco with a stub. Christ pay the .50 and just get one.

We went to tullys last week and my wife handed the waitress a ticket stub for a free soda and i almost ended the marriage.

I give my kids the stub for free soda at Tullys. They eat therefore often than home. 4-5 years ago they were good for a free beer...

Jake said:
I give my kids the stub for free soda at Tullys. They eat therefore often than home. 4-5 years ago they were good for a free beer...

That i have done too but it was just her and i.

I would be so embarrassed to hand over a ticket stub to get a discount. My father used to stop on the way home after the games if we got 40 rebounds and get free wiper fluid. I was never more humiliated.

I had floor seats to a Wizards game six or seven years ago and found myself at lunch the next day hungry and with a pretty neat ticket stub in hand. I sheepishly walked to a Papa John's and redeemed the stub for a free medium pie.

Didn't feel right, but there was some short-term enjoyment.

That i have done too but it was just her and i.

Looks like you won;t be getting much in the way of presents this year :)

Orangello said:
Looks like you won;t be getting much in the way of presents this year :)
As long as i can continue to watch 6 hours of hoop a night i consider it money saved

In my day we used to ask people for unwanted tickets. Smoke a doob and get 10 tacos a piece. Hate on hater.

I had floor seats to a Wizards game six or seven years ago and found myself at lunch the next day hungry and with a pretty neat ticket stub in hand. I sheepishly walked to a Papa John's and redeemed the stub for a free medium pie.

Didn't feel right, but there was some short-term enjoyment.

A whole pie isn't bad. I'd make the trip for that.

But a taco? Comon...

Went to a game a couple of years ago and on the way home we decided tacos were a great idea. Kind of like trying to relive a college evening. We went got our free tacos and a few extras and went back to the house. While diving into the tacos two of us found staples in the meat. Never again... The other fours guys finished them up but I was done. You get what you pay for... At least that's what my dad said... I wish it had just been free washer fluid like Marsh

Went to a game a couple of years ago and on the way home we decided tacos were a great idea. Kind of like trying to relive a college evening. We went got our free tacos and a few extras and went back to the house. While diving into the tacos two of us found staples in the meat. Never again... The other fours guys finished them up but I was done. You get what you pay for... At least that's what my dad said... I wish it had just been free washer fluid like Marsh

Yeah, I pretty much guarantee that you wouldn't find staples in the washer fluid, but i'm pretty sure it would taste like donkey piss washing down your full price Varsity pizza.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom