Athlon ranks every starting QB in the country | Syracusefan.com

Athlon ranks every starting QB in the country

Looking at that list I was drawn to the numbers put up by Dane Evans in Philip Montgomery's first year at Tulsa. Evans threw for 4,332 yard at 333.2 yard per game.

I can normally be accused of wearing orange colored glasses but I think our talent is as good as or better than Tulsa so through the magic of the transitive property I believe our offense is going to absolutely take off this year.

LET'S GO ORANGE!

This is a really dumb poll. Nobody has any idea how Dungey is going to adapt to the new offense, just like they have no idea how some of these new QBs will perform, how QBs in new offenses will perform, etc. Preseason dollar suck is all these things are.

Looking at that list I was drawn to the numbers put up by Dane Evans in Philip Montgomery's first year at Tulsa. Evans threw for 4,332 yard at 333.2 yard per game.

I can normally be accused of wearing orange colored glasses but I think our talent is as good as or better than Tulsa so through the magic of the transitive property I believe our offense is going to absolutely take off this year.

LET'S GO ORANGE!

Not that I dont agree in theory...but we will also be facing stiffer competition that Tulsa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom