Attendance predictions? | Syracusefan.com

Attendance predictions?

Cuse1055

SU Video Maven
Georgetown plus Saturday afternoon tip should equal a large crowd in the Dome Saturday. Been a while since we’ve done an attendance prediction thread. Students will still be here right? If so, I’m guessing 27,500 but hoping for 30,000.

This game is coming at the perfect day and time. Should be just shy of 30K.
Interested in what the reception will be for coach ewing. Weird typing that.

Are we guessing turnstile or tix sold?

Sadly, I doubt the students show well and a lot of people will be at Destiny Christmas shopping. I predict about 22k.

Sadly, I doubt the students show well and a lot of people will be at Destiny Christmas shopping. I predict about 22k.

So students can’t be bothered to go anywhere because they want to live life virtually.

And old people still do their shopping in person, and not virtually.

Perfect.

*I’m amazed the crowded mall every weekend for the month before Christmas thing still happens. There’s just no reason to put yourself through that hassle in 2018.

So students can’t be bothered to go anywhere because they want to live life virtually.

And old people still do their shopping in person, and not virtually.

Perfect.

*I’m amazed the crowded mall every weekend for the month before Christmas thing still happens. There’s just no reason to put yourself through that hassle in 2018.

Won’t go to the mall once this year. All my gifts are already purchased and delivered.

Won’t go to the mall once this year. All my gifts are already purchased and delivered.

28ywrv.jpg

People will be shopping online. If they’re at the mall they’re just looking for a reason to get out.

Getting out to Marshall St. and the Carrier Dome>>>>the mall.
Yes but the parking and walking a mile in this weather isn’t everyone’s cup of cocoa. Valet service at the dome would be an interesting experiment.

It’s time for people to stop crying about attendance. We’re one of the leading schools attendance wise every single year. If you’re worried about attendance, make sure you get there yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom