ATTENTION: possible golf outing | Syracusefan.com

ATTENTION: possible golf outing

edowd26

Hall of Fame
I would just like to get a feel for the number of people who would likely attend. It will likely be somewhere in the Syracuse area, and the date is not known yet because of course availabilty. So if you could say if your in and what weekend would be best for you it would be appreciated.

Basically any weekend... Out of curiosity how much do events like these usually run?

We are thinking possibly a Friday outing the weekend of the nw game (sept 1) which wpuld be August 31.

:( That's one of the few weekends I can't make - will be away at camp.

In response to EastCoast, in my experiences, depending on what course you play, what is offered (ie - drinks included, type of dinner, prizes, etc), and how much goes to charity, these events can run anywhere from like $50 to a couple hundred. Usually like $70-$80 can be expected, I would guess.

Labor Day weekend is tough for me. Friday might be doable depending on the time. How much are you looking to raise?

I suggest you knock heads with TomCat, as it seems as though he is in for helping to organize this too.

I suggest you knock heads with TomCat, as it seems as though he is in for helping to organize this too.
I will bow out and let edowd take this over. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. I definitely plan on playing regardless of where we end up and when we play.

God nno, please don't I can use all the help I can get. I am way over my head. Your expertise would be GREATLY appreciated.
I will bow out and let edowd take this over. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. I definitely plan on playing regardless of where we end up and when we play.