Avatar changes | Syracusefan.com

SWC75

Bored Historian
I've had my Avatar for years now. My memory of how I put it in there was that there was simply a box. You deleted anything in the box. Then you found the image you anted on the tinernet, right clicked, copied it, went back to Syracusefan.com, put your cursor in the box, right clicked and hit paste, then clicked on on "save".

Now you got there, left click on the existing image and they want you to delete the existing image, then "choose a file". Click on that and you get a dialog box of things you've downloaded. I don't know how to "download" the image. Can anyone explain the procedure? I don't want to delete my current avatar unless I know how to replace it.

Also, how can I tell ahea dof time that the enw image will fit and has enough pixels?

Click on your profile pic. You'll get a pop-up - click on Profile Page. This will take you to your profile page (duh). Then click on your profile pic again and you'll receive a pop-up window where you can upload a new avatar. Make sure you have a copy of your current avatar on your PC/tablet/etc. If you want a new avatar, make sure that exists on your device, also. Since your current avatar should exist on your device, you can always change it back later. If you need to save your current avatar on your device, just right-click on it from your profile page, and choose Save As from the menu - then you can choose where you want to store it.

Click on your profile pic. You'll get a pop-up - click on Profile Page. This will take you to your profile page (duh). Then click on your profile pic again and you'll receive a pop-up window where you can upload a new avatar. Make sure you have a copy of your current avatar on your PC/tablet/etc. If you want a new avatar, make sure that exists on your device, also. Since your current avatar should exist on your device, you can always change it back later. If you need to save your current avatar on your device, just right-click on it from your profile page, and choose Save As from the menu - then you can choose where you want to store it.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Idk if anyone else is getting this but my avatar is randomly changing to another user.

Happens a lot actually, any solutions ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom