Avengers Endgame - official thread

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
I’m excited to see this Monday. Question for those who have seen it.

Any marvel movies you feel like are good ones to watch over the weekend that will help enhance the endgame watching experience? I have seen all the marvel films, but it’s been a while. Would love to sit down and watch some ones that could be important to Endgame. Just finished watching Ragnarok, Infinity War, and Ant Man/Wasp. TIA!
The Cap trilogy for sure, maybe the original Thor.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.

Any marvel movies you feel like are good ones to watch over the weekend that will help enhance the endgame watching experience? I have seen all the marvel films, but it’s been a while. Would love to sit down and watch some ones that could be important to Endgame. Just finished watching Ragnarok, Infinity War, and Ant Man/Wasp. TIA!
Man. The phase 1 movies, guardians. Winter soldier.

upperdeck

Living Legend
3 hrs that went by pretty fast.. how they gave everyone some moments was cool.. exciting, sad, funny, they hit everything.. pretty complex story they fit into what would be a 10 yr tv show..

makes me want to watch 12 monkeys again for that last yr run though..

Pearl309

Hall of Fame

Hmm that’s a good question.
I feel ragnarok has always been my fav but this is such a combination of everything it’s tough to answer. It’s sooooooo many characters going on at once. It really ends up focusing on iron man and cap
There is a end little clue for the next phase

creatorsgame

Golden Arms

Haven’t seen it yet, but Dr. Strange might be one if you haven’t seen it yet. That one went a bit under the radar.

creatorsgame

Golden Arms
Mrs. Creatorsgame had a hangover this morning so whatever decent tix I could have gotten today were gone with the wind. Unless I wanted the first row (I don’t), everything is already sold through the weekend. Crazy.

Won’t be seeing this until next Saturday morning, but at least I’ve got premium seats in a great venue. Just have to dodge spoilers for the next week.

So, just to be clear... this is the only Marvel movie we don’t have to stay through the credits?

*also... is there a Stan Lee cameo?

4evaOrange

Mrs. Creatorsgame had a hangover this morning so whatever decent tix I could have gotten today were gone with the wind. Unless I wanted the first row (I don’t), everything is already sold through the weekend. Crazy.

Won’t be seeing this until next Saturday morning, but at least I’ve got premium seats in a great venue. Just have to dodge spoilers for the next week.

So, just to be clear... this is the only Marvel movie we don’t have to stay through the credits?

Don’t need to stay and yes to Stan the man.

There is something small at the very end of the credits but it’s just in a gesture type of way.

Not visual it’s a couple sounds.

4evaOrange

I also got premier seats like two hours after the tickets went on sale at destiny and I was fourtnate enough to get 4 seats at the top of the theatre while over half the theatre had sold out in the first two hours.

Going again tonight at 7 at shoppingtown

upperdeck

Living Legend
our local sold out every show last night and every show after 6pm today. the 10am was about 80% and the 10:30 was about 5%..

4evaOrange

our local sold out every show last night and every show after 6pm today. the 10am was about 80% and the 10:30 was about 5%..
The showing I’m in now starts at 7 and just about the entire top is full, so it looks like the showing is not gonna sell out, but since it broke the records last night for 60 million, it seems like not all these showings are gonna be sold out and since they opened in more theaters it’ll be hard to sell out not u less you’re in a small theatre in a small town.

4evaOrange

My good friend from high school as an upper management position with Regal. I’m going to a private imax screening on Monday night with him. Really excited.
Stay away from the spoilers man. They are all over, saw someone spoil it on a CNN article about the tickets and they are all over YouTube.

creatorsgame

Golden Arms
Stay away from the spoilers man. They are all over, saw someone spoil it on a CNN article about the tickets and they are all over YouTube.
Going to be difficult to dodge them this week... but the Mrs. and I will be hiding from them the best we can.
97AD42FF-8885-46B1-946B-D80D61C4FD57.gif

4evaOrange

Also something else to add, Alan Silvestri did an amazing job on the score it was phenomenal, best score in a movie I’ve ever heard.
And it hits hard in “those” moments, man does it hit hard.

upperdeck

Living Legend
i thought so too, then an read several threads on things like box office theory commenting on how bad it was..

I really though it drew you in on some key moments

4evaOrange

The entire ending hit me in the feels. The last scene with Pepper and Tony, the Funeral, Morgan and Happy, and then when Cap didn’t immediately return I was able to figure that part out real quick #nottobrag.

Black widows death and the way it played out and the score there was rough for me. I didn’t expect her death with her movie coming out, even though it’s a prequel I still was left shocked and traded up.

Obv there are a ton a sad parts that get us, but man even the god damn opening got me when Clint’s family got dusted.

But there are part that aren’t sad that more or less just got me overhyped and made me tear up too. Lol

GoSU96

Living Legend
So the question I have is,
how the heck did the Hulk get from Midtown to the Village so fast?

HOFCeluck

Stugotz Army
Not sure if it goes without saying but it REALLY pays to see all the MCU movies before Endgame. I just saw GotG for the first time last night and I’m kicking myself for not seeing it earlier.

syrBossHogg

2nd String
Saw the movie last night, really nice ending to this saga of movies. Not gonna be the same not seeing RDJ, Evans, and ScarJo in these films

Top Bottom