Avengers Endgame - official thread

HOFCeluck

Stugotz Army
Saw the movie last night, really nice ending to this saga of movies. Not gonna be the same not seeing RDJ, Evans, and ScarJo in these films
I am pretty sure ScarJo will be in the Black Widow movie since it’s a prequel.

OttoinGrotto

Professor Irwin Corey
So how's the next Spiderman movie going to work? All of his classmates of note just happened to come back 5 years later, too?

Also, even though Spiderman didn't have a big part in the movie or anything, I think it really would have felt like something was missing if Sony and Marvel hadn't worked out that deal to share the character. He's just too huge a part of the MCU.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
So how's the next Spiderman movie going to work? All of his classmates of note just happened to come back 5 years later, too?

Also, even though Spiderman didn't have a big part in the movie or anything, I think it really would have felt like something was missing if Sony and Marvel hadn't worked out that deal to share the character. He's just too huge a part of the MCU.

That came up as well. The people that didn’t get snapped well they grew up from the 5 years, he comes back and is the same age but some of his classmates are gone and he’s surrounded by some
New classmates. There gonna have to address that.

I actually have a list I made of questions that came out of endgame. Will post later tonight. Very intriguing questions.

4evaOrange

Amazing.

I have no shame admitting when all the previously snapped avengers showed up, I shed some tears.
. I shed a lot of tears some sad and some happy...no pun intended.

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Navigated this thread with one eye closed. Nice to see the spoiler boxes so as not to reveal anything. I am seeing it tonight at 920. Going to be a late night, but Tues nights are cheap movie nights in my town so most were completely filled. I've heard great things. Re-watched infinity war last night.

4evaOrange

Navigated this thread with one eye closed. Nice to see the spoiler boxes so as not to reveal anything. I am seeing it tonight at 920. Going to be a late night, but Tues nights are cheap movie nights in my town so most were completely filled. I've heard great things. Re-watched infinity war last night.

It’ll change you. That’s all I’m saying.

4evaOrange

So after going through the movie and reading on it I’ve found some more things...

So first off Howard the duck is in the movie right behind the wasp as she grows big.
Also in that scene some of the Ravagers are there as well.
And thirdly when Steve first sees Peggy she is talking, I couldn’t hear or remember about what, but after further digging she was saying that theee was an agent Braddock that hasn’t checked in and in the conics there’s is Braddock that is captain Britain people are suggesting that this one in the 70s is sad and we’ll be introduced to the son later in phase 4.

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
I enjoyed it. Is it the best or my most favorite movie I have ever seen? Certainly not. But definitely quality and something I would watch again. I also have only seen a handful of the marvel movies. I've seen all of the Avengers movies, and iron men (I think), black panther, both guardians of galaxy. Didn't see anything else. Obviously I am not privy to many characters' back stories, so that doesn't help (but I accept this).

Melancer46

All American

It seems like at least his best friend was snapped and is therefore still the same age as Parker. I have a suspicion that he’s going on a trip with his old friends that are now in college because a Europe trip for a high school class seems kinda a stretch. Then again this is a superhero universe and we just had a kinda hand-wavey time travel movie...the high school going to Europe wouldn’t be the biggest stretch.

4evaOrange

It seems like at least his best friend was snapped and is therefore still the same age as Parker. I have a suspicion that he’s going on a trip with his old friends that are now in college because a Europe trip for a high school class seems kinda a stretch. Then again this is a superhero universe and we just had a kinda hand-wavey time travel movie...the high school going to Europe wouldn’t be the biggest stretch.
OttoinGrotto

Well there is something else that popped up in the last couple days as well.

In the scene when Peter comes back to school there is a man in the background that looks like talos from captain marvel. Now when i googled the image it was all blurry and would have made sense for them to give it away. But when I went to the movie again last night I payed attention to that scene and by god it did resemble talos. But again why would they reveal him for that scene and what role would he play?
So I’m leaning on it not being him.

I also believe I caught a blink and you miss it cameo from Arnim Zola. Though I may just be reaching.

HOFCeluck

Stugotz Army
OttoinGrotto

Well there is something else that popped up in the last couple days as well.

In the scene when Peter comes back to school there is a man in the background that looks like talos from captain marvel. Now when i googled the image it was all blurry and would have made sense for them to give it away. But when I went to the movie again last night I payed attention to that scene and by god it did resemble talos. But again why would they reveal him for that scene and what role would he play?
So I’m leaning on it not being him.

I also believe I caught a blink and you miss it cameo from Arnim Zola. Though I may just be reaching.
I saw that theory. I think it’s silly.

4evaOrange

Joe and Anthony Russo have been busy doing a lot of Q and As in the last couple days that have been awesome to read and a lot of cool what if’s and reveals as well. Very fun reads.

If y’all wanna look go to comicbookmovie.com

4evaOrange

Actually let me Post some of things the directors have shared.

creatorsgame

Golden Arms
Saw this at 10 this morning. If anyone has an Alamo Drafthouse in your area, definitely a good joint to watch a flick. Decent food, excellent beer menu.

Had tickets since last weekend, can’t believe I avoided spoilers. Thank you all on here for using the “spoiler” boxes. This movie didn’t disappoint. They ended the timeline with the best film yet. So well done. The humor... best of the MCU. Timing and deliveries were on point.

Can this really be the end of Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man? He is perfect for the role. Stands to make $100 mill off this film? Cash cow. I suspect at some point... Iron Man 4 will happen. Just too much $ to be made.

orange79

Internet Sleuth
Please keep the political stuff on the OT forum. Thanks.

OttoinGrotto

Professor Irwin Corey
I thought for sure they killed Ant-Man when he took the full force of that space laser blast.

longislandcuse

Living Legend
So im assuming that this is something where, to get the full emotional effect, you have to have seen all these movies?

I’ve seen the Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy movies along with Infinity War (so not a ton) and I definitely didn’t have the same reaction as everyone in the theater last night. People were with the sniffles at times, along with a standing ovation at the end.

Was it good?... absolutely. I was kinda bored at times though.

Also, I could watch an entire movie of Thor and Star-Lord going back and forth.

Top Bottom