Avengers infinity war!

Has anyone else seen this yet? Thought the film juggled it’s huge cast of characters pretty well for the most part. The ending was incredible. Looking forward to the next year of MCU movies(Antman and Wasp, Captain Marvel, Avengers 4).

Saw it yesterday with the Mrs. We were very impressed. Well done and highly enjoyable. Great mix of humor and gravity. I can't believe they did so well tying together so many plot lines. If you haven't seen it, do it soon as spoilers will begin to leak very soon (it will be hard to keep them contained).

NKR1978

Living Legend
Loved it. Didn't love the end until reading more about it, and now I appreciate it.

"I don't want to go" was pretty heartbreaking.

And I'm generally not one to clap in theaters, but Steve Rogers first appearance and the first time Wakanda was shown almost caused me to break my own rule. The theater got excited for both of those though.

Quazzum69

Stable Genius
It was great but the emotional impact of the deaths are diminished. I mean, there's no way spiderman or all but one of the guardians of the galaxy is going to stay dead. And it's unlikely that iron man is going to survive the next film just based off of contracts, marvel's planned releases, etc.

I want to see the movie about the "dwarves" on their space forge. The bad guy gets superweapon and wants to destroy a planet gets tiring.

NineOneSeven

Living Legend
Saw it last night. I enjoyed it. Seemed a little clustered at times which makes since I guess. I also haven't seen most marvel movies. Cannot say that was the ending I was expecting.

NineOneSeven

Living Legend
Saw it yesterday with the Mrs. We were very impressed. Well done and highly enjoyable. Great mix of humor and gravity. I can't believe they did so well tying together so many plot lines. If you haven't seen it, do it soon as spoilers will begin to leak very soon (it will be hard to keep them contained).
The Thor/guardians interaction was fantastic.

OttoinGrotto

Professor Irwin Corey
I like that they went bold.

Truthfully though, I didn't like it. Anytime I think about a movie after it's over and dumb stuff starts surfacing about how little the plot made sense I have a hard time with it. Hollywood doesn't see that as a problem, by the way - if plot issues are thought of after the film but not during it, they call that a "good lie."

AZOrange

Living Legend
I like that they went bold.

Truthfully though, I didn't like it. Anytime I think about a movie after it's over and dumb stuff starts surfacing about how little the plot made sense I have a hard time with it. Hollywood doesn't see that as a problem, by the way - if plot issues are thought of after the film but not during it, they call that a "good lie."
I not a marvel guy but I loved it. Best comic movie I’ve seen in years

NineOneSeven

Living Legend
Saw it twice and will see it again, probably tomorrow, but I waited years for this movie.
Loved it from the start to the ending.
Let all the speculation on what Avengers 4 will entail, hopefully get to see some more characters and more maybe some more upgrades for characters...
Thoughts on ending? Don't really want to spoil it for anyone perusing this thread. Maybe should have spoiler in title.

upperdeck

Living Legend
I thought trying to tie so many chars together was a crazy thing to try and they pulled it off.. they all had solid moments and lines. i really tried to stay away from reading anything ahead of time and just saw it to day and was really happy with it..

still knowing this arc is pretty much done for some many of these heros is pretty sad.. hopefully they can keep the train running with the new ones to come.

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
I thought trying to tie so many chars together was a crazy thing to try and they pulled it off.. they all had solid moments and lines. i really tried to stay away from reading anything ahead of time and just saw it to day and was really happy with it..

still knowing this arc is pretty much done for some many of these heros is pretty sad.. hopefully they can keep the train running with the new ones to come.
If only they could, somehow, turn back time and change the outcome, so the characters could continue.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
Thoughts on ending? Don't really want to spoil it for anyone perusing this thread. Maybe should have spoiler in title.
So Ive seen all the marvel movies, huge fan, have some comics, yes I do have the Infinity War comic, the ending was perfect the snap is what I expected and a huge part of the comic, but no one stays dead in the marvel universe...Loki, Red Skull, Phil Coulson...etc.
Black Panther, Spidey, Strange, Guardians, will all be back since they are huge cash grabs for marvel. Even though Marvel has stated time travel (time stone) will not be a part of the next movie, but I fully expect a lot of the dead character to return, some I think may stay dead, and I expect the next part to really kill off heros, and I expect it to be very emotional, Cap should die, Stark may die, I see Thor leaving earth and returning to "Asgard" maybe hulk and bruce banner are able to spilt their personalities and have two separate bodies, Clint and Nat idk.
Guy I work with said that he thinks the original 6 hero's will sacrifice themselves to defeat thanos and destroy the stones.
I think about all the different routes they can go in the sequel, they say the title will be a huge spoiler so I don't know when well get a title., maybe after the movie ends its theatre run we can get something though Marvel also said they are skipping comic con.

Top Bottom