Axe is leaving the Score1260... | Syracusefan.com

Axe is leaving the Score1260...

690West

Moneyline Master
I know some love him, some hate him, but he is a million times better than Lindsley. I hope to God they don't give his slot to Lindsley. 2:00-6:00 HAS HAS HAS to go to Alex Plavin.

Next Friday is his last show.

Says he will still be involved in the local media with his new job, but says he can't say anything else yet.

I wonder if he is going to be part of the Syracuse Post Standard Multimedia Experience...

He said he's accepted another position in some media capacity locally, but not TV or radio.

I know some love him, some hate him, but he is a million times better than Lindsley. I hope to God they don't give his slot to Lindsley. 2:00-6:00 HAS HAS HAS to go to Alex Plavin.
Frankly I dislike Plavin almost as much as I do Lindsley. Get Brian Barrett back.

Maybe a daily hour-long TV show with his bud Bud Poliquin?

Frankly I dislike Plavin almost as much as I do Lindsley. Get Brian Barrett back.
Wow. Really? Barrett was awesome but he's down in Virginia now. I really enjoy Plavin.

2 constants in life? really 3, add change to death and taxes. Axe gone, Marrone probably gone, SU to ACC, err...maybe Big 10 now. A lot of my cheese is being moved around lately.

it's only a matter of time before the entire syracuse media submits to Kenny's 2 Pennies. it's the big ten network of three one five

He said he's accepted another position in some media capacity locally, but not TV or radio.

Locally, but not TV or radio?

Hmmm ... New PS beat writer?

2 constants in life? really 3, add change to death and taxes. Axe gone, Marrone probably gone, SU to ACC, err...maybe Big 10 now. A lot of my cheese is being moved around lately.
Marrone probably gone?

I can't tell if you're joking or think he actually is, considering recent comments that indicate he's been/about to be locked up.

Like I said elsewhere, I wonder if he is joining the Syracuse Post Standard Multimedia Experience? Doubt ESPN Radio is looking for another personality...

Wow. Really? Barrett was awesome but he's down in Virginia now. I really enjoy Plavin.
I know Barrett's in Virginia. Just saying that, if I had my choice of anyone who's worked this beat in recent years, it would be him.

I know Barrett's in Virginia. Just saying that, if I had my choice of anyone who's worked this beat in recent years, it would be him.
Yeah, I'd probably agree

I really enjoy his show everyday... This will be a loss IMHO

"Dec 7th a day that will live in infamy" (insert drama and sarcasm here) ;)

Marrone is gone. Rutgers is holding a press conference at 3pm to announce they fired Flood and will be replacing him with Dougie. Axe is going to be the new head man at Syracuse.

Also, Duke is joining the Sun Belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom