Axe: SU football’s star coaches remain mystery men. Why do fans rarely hear from them? | Syracusefan.com

Axe: SU football’s star coaches remain mystery men. Why do fans rarely hear from them?

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
This article "grinds my gears".

Axe basically whining he doesn't have access to the football program staff.

No sheeeet.

Why would you Axe? You guys have been Monday Morning QBing Babers and printing / airing negative slanted articles and radio programs about the football program through varying staffs over the last two decades.

That piece came off really whiny.

Why not just ask the coach during one of the press conferences.

Eh there’s plenty of people intrigued by White and Anae. This is a whiny piece but I get it
I'm sure part of it, is when he gets asked about Tony White and the ASU job, when there hasn't even been a whiff of smoke tying him to the opening at all, outside of our little media circle trying to create something when there is nothing

Eh there’s plenty of people intrigued by White and Anae. This is a whiny piece but I get it

I guess he needed filler, but I don’t see why he didn’t just ask him on Monday.

Maybe the assistant coaches like that they don’t have to deal with the media. Anae got a long interview during the spring game and looked like he hated every second of it.

He's horrible and he comes off as whiny but the question regarding the assistants on the week that we play their old team makes perfect sense. He could be writing gripping pieces like the one that ran on the news last night about security in and around the Dome after a big win.

Gotta write about something.

The football program/AD could curb this themselves by creating more buzz about the team and upcoming matchup.

Without this, OBVIOUSLY our coordinators are gonna be the grasped topics of discussion with UVA coming up and ASU looking for a new coach.

Its the media’s job to generate clicks. Its the AD’a job to create positive attention.

That’s just my opinion.

Gotta write about something.

The football program/AD could curb this themselves by creating more buzz about the team and upcoming matchup.

Without this, OBVIOUSLY our coordinators are gonna be the grasped topics of discussion with UVA coming up and ASU looking for a new coach.

Its the media’s job to generate clicks. Its the AD’a job to create positive attention.

That’s just my opinion.
I would love to hear from the assistants more, but the case he made shouldn’t be an article. Sounds whiny and petulant

This article "grinds my gears".

Axe basically whining he doesn't have access to the football program staff.

No sheeeet.

Why would you Axe? You guys have been Monday Morning QBing Babers and printing / airing negative slanted articles and radio programs about the football program through varying staffs over the last two decades.
Word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom