Babers... | Syracusefan.com

Babers...

Tough choices being made by Babers... we all know he loves Devito but he needs to win and Shrader is his best option going forward...probably just tired of Taj's bad attitude ... no more nice guy.
I'm sorry but screw him Taj Harris is the type of guy from what I have seen that makes Terrell

Owens look good. The kid was probably terrible for morale in the locker room and the game

wherever if he didn't get the amount of touches that His Highness feels like he should have got. Plus imo he is not going to play Anywhere or any

meaningful in the NFL! He has talent but his attitude in a big way cancels that out and I don't think a lot of NFL Scouts and executives AR going to like how he pretty much quit on the team.
As soon as I heard that he was not traveling I just had a feeling a pretty damn good feeling that that was the reason that she was going to leave no character whatsoever.

Tough choices being made by Babers... we all know he loves Devito but he needs to win and Shrader is his best option going forward...probably just tired of Taj's bad attitude ... no more nice guy.
Taj probably left because he is trying to get to the nfl. how do you get to the nfl? you have to showcase your skills. what qb best allows taj to showcase his skills? not the qb dino picked to lead the team. i see taj's point of view, but frustrated that he basically quit. these guys don't bleed for colors like we do.

I'm sorry but screw him Taj Harris is the type of guy from what I have seen that makes Terrell

Owens look good. The kid was probably terrible for morale in the locker room and the game

wherever if he didn't get the amount of touches that His Highness feels like he should have got. Plus imo he is not going to play Anywhere or any

meaningful in the NFL! He has talent but his attitude in a big way cancels that out and I don't think a lot of NFL Scouts and executives AR going to like how he pretty much quit on the team.
As soon as I heard that he was not traveling I just had a feeling a pretty damn good feeling that that was the reason that she was going to leave no character whatsoever.

He and Tommy were drama queens on the sidelines that 5-7 year. Still are.

I'll be happy when they've both moved on.

Let’s not forget Taj spent most of his time perfecting sick beats and posting them on Instagram instead of studying the playbook.

Taj has told people he would be a famous dj/rapper and that was Taj’s ultimate goal

He and Tommy were drama queens on the sidelines that 5-7 year. Still are.

I'll be happy when they've both moved on.
I could care less about Harris moving on, but what’s the compulsion to bring devito into this. The irrational hate and resentment is ridiculous. This place would be better if you and some others would move on.

I could care less about Harris moving on, but what’s the compulsion to bring devito into this. The irrational hate and resentment is ridiculous. This place would be better if you and some others would move on.

It takes 2 people to argue on the sidelines. Neither is being a leader in that moment.

That's why.

Why the irrational compulsion to defend any comments on DeVito shortcomings or lack of leadership?

I used to have a really good sales rep… like really good. President club winner, highest sales in the region, year in and year out. Absolute cancer for my room. Would drive away new hires, absolute pre-Madonna and basically told me off on a regular basis. My numbers were good but my culture was toxic. I fired them. Super hard to do but best decision I’ve ever made in my career. My numbers and metrics are now better than ever, retention is highest it’s ever been, and my culture is healthy (we all went golfing this weekend).

Point is, if Taj is bad for the culture, maybe his absence is a good thing. I don’t know anything and I’m trying not to make assumptions but we’ve seen his behavior on the sidelines in the past… Maybe it’s finally coming to a head? Idk.

Either way, Dino is making tough decisions and I respect that. May have took him longer than it should have but it’s difficult to pull the trigger and make a changes sometimes.

It takes 2 people to argue on the sidelines. Neither is being a leader in that moment.

That's why.

Why the irrational compulsion to defend any comments on DeVito shortcomings or lack of leadership?
Because a known conspiracy theory hysteric isn’t a source for team dynamics shouldn’t be taken seriously. You don’t have a clue, just your standard baseless supposition

I used to have a really good sales rep… like really good. President club winner, highest sales in the region, year in and year out. Absolute cancer for my room. Would drive away new hires, absolute pre-Madonna and basically told me off on a regular basis. My numbers were good but my culture was toxic. I fired them. Super hard to do but best decision I’ve ever made in my career. My numbers and metrics are now better than ever, retention is highest it’s ever been, and my culture is healthy (we all went golfing this weekend).

Point is, if Taj is bad for the culture, maybe his absence is a good thing. I don’t know anything and I’m trying not to make assumptions but we’ve seen his behavior on the sidelines in the past… Maybe it’s finally coming to a head? Idk.

Either way, Dino is making tough decisions and I respect that. May have took him longer than it should have but it’s difficult to pull the trigger and make a changes sometimes.

Pre-Madonna?? :p

You’re trying for: Primadonna.

Because a known conspiracy theory hysteric isn’t a source for team dynamics shouldn’t be taken seriously. You don’t have a clue, just your standard baseless supposition

I only know what I've seen with my own eyes on TV in more games than I care to remember. So, sure, actually seeing something can never be trusted! You sound like freaking 1984.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom