Backyard Brawl | Syracusefan.com

Backyard Brawl

cuseguy

Living Legend
Funny thing is the West Virginia and Pitt fans aren't so hot about this game.

They're actually bored with the idea.

But the Pinstripe and ESPN apparently think it's a wonderful idea.

Yawn.

the Pinstripe will never have a decent showing for this game. how many bad teams really travel to a low tier bowl game? the only hope is a team that never gets to a bowl and even then its a bout 10K max.

Reminds me of when Florida State played Miami in a bowl game a few years back. Seemed like a great idea but it was a yawner 16-14 game.

Just talked to a niece who's a senior at WVU. The community hates the idea of coming to NYC, would rather of had a warm weather bowl, but is totally pumped to be playing Pitt.

Just talked to a niece who's a senior at WVU. The community hates the idea of coming to NYC, would rather of had a warm weather bowl, but is totally pumped to be playing Pitt.

Everyone seemed bored with the idea on a few West Virginia boards.

I thought this thread was going to be about the Rene/Spruill thing.

Just what NYC needs a bunch of liquored up hooligans from WFVU spilling out into the Bronx. No doubt a few people get knifed, shot or beaten to death on both sides. Good luck with that NYPD & NYFD.

I feel bad for the 2k Pitt fans that will be there against the 30k+ WFVU fans. That said, I'll be watching this game, might even go watch it if the ticket prices are right after I splurge on the SU tickets. I'd like to make the trip to Birmingham, but I'm a Southern boy at heart so I'm one of the few that doesn't mind going south for the winter around these parts.

**Yeah, nevermind, ignore this post. haha**

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom