Bad news seems to find Donovan | Syracusefan.com

Bad news seems to find Donovan

Soooo surprised by this (sigh). He wasn't exactly an angel on the Hill back in the day.

Weird how 3 of our best NFL players ever: Jim Brown, Marvin Harrison, Don McNabb are 3 duplicitous actors for completely different reasons.

McNabb has proven over the last few years that he is not especially bright.

PinkWatchfulAdder-max-1mb.gif

Soooo surprised by this (sigh). He wasn't exactly an angel on the Hill back in the day.

Weird how 3 of our best NFL players ever: Jim Brown, Marvin Harrison, Don McNabb are 3 duplicitous actors for completely different reasons.

Much easier to admire an athlete when you care only about their exploits on the field.

McNabb is a dope for countless reasons. Figure after the 5 DWI's he may have realized he needs to walk the straight and narrow. He also always sounds like he needs to blow his nose or has a head cold when he's on TV or radio. I am sure his suspension from ESPN is coming within the next 5 minutes and rightfully so.

Don't care where he graduated from, he's a DOPE

I know this is going to come off wrong, so first let me say on the face of it and without the defendants position, I take her word for it that these things happened. It's disturbing and these guys are pieces of if true. HOWEVER, why did she stay as long as she did? That's what puzzles me. Ok, maybe the first time or two, but it seems she was propositioned, touched, grabbed, groped numerous times. Why didn't she leave and sue earlier? Hell, why didn't she call police? I'm struggling to believe that she was scared or she felt her career would be ruined (she was a hairdresser). I'm probably wrong, and can't understand being in her shoes.

I know this is going to come off wrong, so first let me say on the face of it and without the defendants position, I take her word for it that these things happened. HOWEVER, why did she stay as long as she did? That's what puzzles me. Ok, maybe the first time or two, but it seems she was propositioned, touched, grabbed, groped numerous times. Why didn't she leave and sue earlier? Hell, why didn't she call police? I'm struggling to believe that she was scared or she felt her career would be ruined (she was a hairdresser). I'm probably wrong, and can't understand being in her shoes.

Maybe because she was paid well and needed the money.. same reason countless people stay at jobs they don't like, sounds like she was outnumbered as well working with a big group of idiotic meatheads. I get she was fired but doesn't make any of it right as you said. I am sure the job is desireable and probably can't walk out the door and find a comparable position with regard to pay, etc all that easily. Just a guess

Maybe because she was paid well and needed the money.. same reason countless people stay at jobs they don't like, sounds like she was outnumbered as well working with a big group of idiotic meatheads

Could be. I would hope money doesn't trump sexual harassment in many people's life, but probably does.

Could be. I would hope money doesn't trump s e xual harassment in many people's life, but probably does.

I agree with what you are saying but who knows really why things like this happen over such long periods of time. Also, I am sure there is much more to the story as well

I agree with what you are saying but who knows really why things like this happen over such long periods of time. Also, I am sure there is much more to the story as well

It will be interesting what the ex-players come out with.

You forgot our All American wideout Tommy "OJ" Kane too.

A great piece of advice I was once given...

Never make an effort to meet your childhood hero in person because there is a good chance you will end up disappointed.

Sigh.

This is often true but I had a fantastic experience meeting Reggie Jackson. I fully understand not everyone has had the same experience with ol Reg but he was super nice to me.

It will be interesting what the ex-players come out with.

Agreed, I am sure she's not squeaky clean in all of this either.. With regard to McNabb though, he's no different than any of these other guys.

I guess being married doesn't mean much of anything to these guys either

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom