Bad scheduling for Lax/Hoops fans | Syracusefan.com

Bad scheduling for Lax/Hoops fans

HtownOrange

Living Legend
SU at Wake in hoops, Noon, Saturday March 2
UVA in the Dome, Lax, Noon, Saturday March 2

One game on TV, one on the computer. This is a day when I need two TVs...

Go Orange

Same issue next week

SU at Clemson at Noon
Hop in the Dome at 1 PM

I haven't looked that far ahead, but that makes being a fan of both sports tough. Perhaps the ACCN will help the schedulers. Anyway, it's god to be Orange, just harder at some times than others.

Like SU gives a crap.

I asked if I could bring an ipad into the Dome so I could watch the hoops game on Saturday, and I was told NO.

$15 tickets, $15 parking. They go out of their way to be customer "unfriendly".

Like SU gives a crap.

I asked if I could bring an ipad into the Dome so I could watch the hoops game on Saturday, and I was told NO.

That makes no sense. Just move the Lacrosse game back 2 hours, show the hoops game on the big screens and sell more concessions. Sometimes it is good to be 1700 miles away.

National broadcast on ESPNU. Moving the LAX isn't an option.

This is a sports fan board, facts and logic need not apply! ;)

Reality rears its ugly head. First world lax/hoops problems. Better to have this problem than to not be able to watch either game.

Like SU gives a crap.

I have brought an iPad to lacrosse games before (and many spring football games). I suspect if you just walk in with it, no one will say anything. Just do it with confidence.

I dont think any venue really allows ipad type devices.. sure people sneak them in.

its really more a safety thing. the bigger device you allow in the easier to slip something dangerous in.

Just walk right through the metal detector with it. ;)
I was able to bring my iPad into a football game and a basketball game since they put the new detectors in place. It might be some security people are tougher than others but it worked for me.

I was able to bring my iPad into a football game and a basketball game since they put the new detectors in place. It might be some security people are tougher than others but it worked for me.

Being a board legend and a VP I think gives you certain privileges the rest of us are not afforded. ;)

easy call there . give me liberty or give me lax.

(fwiw much easier to smuggle in a flash drive than a flash light.)

christopherwalkencolkoonz.jpg

Last edited:
Will be rolling about 20+ deep at the Wake game. Timeouts will be spent streaming the lax game. Hope the reception is strong or they have WiFi in the building.

All due respect to anyone here, but anyone who parks for 15 bucks for a lacrosse game...

If I had your money, I’d burn mine.

My son and I will be parking for free and taking a nice stroll.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom