Stephen Bailey and Ben Burrows Laid Off | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Stephen Bailey and Ben Burrows Laid Off

WOW. This is huge news. Absolutely justifies the price of a subscription and definitely will be getting a lot more info.
Time to unblock the 247 account on twitter now that there won't be incessant complaining about officials.
Checking twitter during timeouts of Cuse games became 10000x more enjoyable after McAllister was off of my feed haha

I've been contemplating s subscription for a while now and this might push me over the edge. Bailey gives legit insight. Fingers crossed the pod with Whigham comes back in some way.

Checking twitter during timeouts of Cuse games became 10000x more enjoyable after McAllister was off of my feed haha

I've been contemplating s subscription for a while now and this might push me over the edge. Bailey gives legit insight. Fingers crossed the pod with Whigham comes back in some way.
And doesn't have a learning curve re: the team, staff, etc.

Congrats to Stephen!

I figured Stephen would land on his feet somewhere soon, I don't hate McAllister but he was too much of a homer and constantly complained on officiating.
The officiating complaints were a bit much but he was plugged in to the recruiting scene. That may be a bit of a transition for bailey but 247’s in season coverage just improved tons.

WOW. This is huge news. Absolutely justifies the price of a subscription and definitely will be getting a lot more info.
Time to unblock the 247 account on twitter now that there won't be incessant complaining about officials.
I was sad that Bailey was let go but I was also sad that Mike was leaving 247. I appreciate both of their efforts and I am glad that I will continue to hear both of their perspectives. The more info and the more insights, the better our understanding of what is happening behind the scenes. The big question now is who is stepping into the void. Thank you both for what you have done and for what you are venturing to achieve. Go Orange!

Hey all,

I just wanted to drop in and say thank you for all of the kind comments. It's been a weird few weeks, to say the least, but seeing all of your messages was reaffirming that I've done good work covering Syracuse football. Providing quality coverage for the fans was always something I've prioritized and will continue to do so.

I'm excited to have joined 247 and feel really good about where the CuseNation site is headed. I'll be sure to pop in for chats here any time, but I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd consider subscribing. I'll be very accessible on the message board there. There's also a promo going now where the first two months are only $1: CuseNation.com Subscribe.

Hope this finds you all healthy and enjoying the season!

You are a class act, Stephen. Best of luck at 247! I look forward to seeing your quality content again. I'm sure I speak for many here when I say that SyracuseFan is lucky to have you.

Hey all,

I just wanted to drop in and say thank you for all of the kind comments. It's been a weird few weeks, to say the least, but seeing all of your messages was reaffirming that I've done good work covering Syracuse football. Providing quality coverage for the fans was always something I've prioritized and will continue to do so.

I'm excited to have joined 247 and feel really good about where the CuseNation site is headed. I'll be sure to pop in for chats here any time, but I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd consider subscribing. I'll be very accessible on the message board there. There's also a promo going now where the first two months are only $1: CuseNation.com Subscribe.

Hope this finds you all healthy and enjoying the season!
$1 each month or total? Because, I’m on the fence and, you know, it’s an extra dollar.

i gave up could not get the subscription created.

First time subscriber, long time listener.

Mine took me a few minutes, the Purchase button would do nothing. But then I realized that when I used auto fill, the credit card # was still blank. It just doesn't give you that "This data is Missing" notice. So maybe just look over all the fields again and make sure you checked the agreement boxes.