Barrel was right | Syracusefan.com

Barrel was right

Millhouse said:
Can we get a 2 next year for the love of god

Joseph could steal minutes from Cooney if he keeps shooting blanks.

Can we get a 2 next year for the love of god
Damn! the season ended tonight? What do I do with my buffalo and dallas tickets? IB (love him) can ba-low me until the season ends. The potatoes are not considered full shaky until we're done.

Damn! the season ended tonight? What do I do with my buffalo and dallas tickets? IB (love him) can ba-low me until the season ends. The potatoes are not considered full shaky until we're done.

:rolling: Loved that

Where is OttoinGrotto and his shaky potatoes meter. I need it to know how Cooney is doing for the season overall ;) If nothing else i need something to make me smile at the moment.

690West said:
I hope they win it all.then I hope they find a two who can score

We'll see if Patterson/BJ make a huge jump over the summer...we sure could use multiple options at the 2 at this point.

Where is OttoinGrotto and his shaky potatoes meter. I need it to know how Cooney is doing for the season overall ;) If nothing else i need something to make me smile at the moment.
He's a ways away from something magical happening to his placement on the chart.

He's a ways away from something magical happening to his placement on the chart.

Yeah, I mostly wanted to look at it for something to smile at like I said. I know little progress has been made lately, pretty much the same for most of the players and the coach as well. Regression, if anything. I wish there were more charts just for the humor...I need it now...or some alcohol.

He may have been right but TC might be our 2 next year and he might be a good one. His career is tracking Rautins pretty much, so far.
I know TC has some time, but Rautins had a way more complete skill set; TC will get better, but if gets CLOSE to where Rautins was by the time he's a senior I'll be ecstatic.

cuseguy said:
Joseph could steal minutes from Cooney if he keeps shooting blanks.
I don't know who Joseph is but I don't need to. Joseph 2014!

We already have two 2's just sittin on the bench never getting a whiff of the court while Trevor is free to shoot 10 treys a game while only making 25% - or in the case of tonight's game - not even that much.

I have no idea if Buss or BJ are the real deal, but one thing is certain, they can't play any worse than Trevor has played since the start of conference play.

I agree that we need another option at the 2 but I'm not ready to give up in Cooney. Yeah he has been shooting poorly but he made a few nice plays tonight and I think he has a lot left to contribute to this team.

BJ and Bus will bring us to the promised land.

He's had a really tough time of it the last 6 games, 21% from 3 and 27% overall. Hopefully he can regain his form in the NCAAT, if he does and if Grant returns fully recovered we can still do great things.

yep, if you ignore all the games where he was wrong

Cooney hit at .364 through the first 11 conference games

there's no sugar coating the lengthy slump he is currently in, but it doesn't invalidate what he accomplished previously

for three seasons JS was "small game James", then was lethal from 3 point land as a senior. I still have hope that Cooney can get to that level someday.

We already have two 2's just sittin on the bench never getting a whiff of the court while Trevor is free to shoot 10 treys a game while only making 25% - or in the case of tonight's game - not even that much.

I have no idea if Buss or BJ are the real deal, but one thing is certain, they can't play any worse than Trevor has played since the start of conference play.
They can play a lot worse. They might shoot better though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom