Basketball shuttle Bus?

SUFaninNJ

All American
I wasn't sure if I should post this here or on the Hoops forum. Anyway, is there any type of shuttle running people up to the Dome for games from Armory Square, Downtown, etc? I'd love to be able to pregame, but don't have any parking locked down. Thanks.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
I wasn't sure if I should post this here or on the Hoops forum. Anyway, is there any type of shuttle running people up to the Dome for games from Armory Square, Downtown, etc? I'd love to be able to pregame, but don't have any parking locked down. Thanks.
Hotel Syracuse has a shuttle

Jake

Mod
Staff member
The Marriott Hotel Syracuse has a shuttle from the Centro hub to Waverly for all Saturday games beginning with Georgetown. It’s $4.00 round trip.

Centro also has regular service that runs from the hub to the university area for all games. Just need to get a schedule.

UnknownOrange

All Conference
The Preserve also runs one to all games, think it seats like 8 people

Top Bottom