Battle and OB | Syracusefan.com

Battle and OB

Didn't look so great playing against future NBA players. Hopefully this registers with them when making their decisions
They’re both gone. The NBA has picked dozens of guys early that are worse than both of them. Basketball is pathetic on every level.

Idk what y'all see to where it registers in your head that Brissett is a pro right now. I don't. Please tell me. He can't dribble, shoot and finishes soft at the rim.

I find it hard to believe NBA talent evaluators can’t come up with 30 draft eligible humans in the known universe with better potential than those two guys

Jim Boeheim is talking about Battle not being in the mock drafts.
Again JB is talking about it. He knows Battle is gone.
Probably but we are due to catch a break.

Idk what y'all see to where it registers in your head that Brissett is a pro right now. I don't. Please tell me. He can't dribble, shoot and finishes soft at the rim.

He’s got an NBA body and athleticism and potential to shoot the 3.

But yeah, the game is not even close to there yet. Not a good passer either in addition to what you said.

In due time.

I find it hard to believe NBA talent evaluators can’t come up with 30 draft eligible humans in the known universe with better potential than those two guys

They can IMO. Neither one is going in the top 30 if they leave this year.

It seems like Battle made up his mind that this was his last year at SU before the season. I'm good with that, he's done everything he can for us this year.

Oshae might declare but I bet he's back. I doubt he expected to be a one and done, and he's a player who could truly improve his draft prospects with a great sophomore year

It seems like Battle made up his mind that this was his last year at SU before the season. I'm good with that, he's done everything he can for us this year.

Oshae might declare but I bet he's back. I doubt he expected to be a one and done, and he's a player who could truly improve his draft prospects with a great sophomore year

Rotation:
G’s - Howard, Carey, Battle
F’s - Bazley, Brissett, Marek
C - Chukwu, Sidibe

Pushing for minutes and ready to step in whenever needed: Hughes and Moyer.

Redshirt: Boeheim and Washington.

I can dream right?

What are you basing that off of

Jim Boeheim is talking about Battle not being in the mock drafts.
Again JB is talking about it. He knows Battle is gone.

And he's once again clueless when it comes to the NBA draft or what an NBA prospect looks like.

And he's once again clueless when it comes to the NBA draft or what an NBA prospect looks like.

Boeheim was saying he has no idea why hes not higher on the mocks

Hughes is going to play a lot.
Agreed. Battle is not coming back. I can see everything else happening. I can see Hughes sharing the guard minutes with Carey and Howard. I think Washington and Boeheim both red shirt but I could see it just being Washington.

Brissett leaving is the biggest loler of all time on here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom