Battle Gone ... per Zags | Syracusefan.com

Battle Gone ... per Zags

And the hits just keep on coming.
Eh, probably a good thing for both parties. Battle’s a great kid (by all accounts at least) who worked his tail off and will hope to turn that into a pro career.

As good as he is and has been, we will have a crowded backcourt and we never seemed to find any sort of offensive flow with tyus (and/or frank, for that matter).

Change is going to happen and the time is probably right for battle and the program.

I wish Tyus the best of luck. He had a good run here.

Unfortunately I wonder if his legacy here is showing other players that staying an additional year doesn’t necessarily help your pro prospects

Not surprised. Happy for everything he's done for the program. Gonna miss him but looking forward to the young bloods.

Hope he finds a good situation.

I.never said it wasnt. Losing a 17 ppg scorer is a hit.

Of course it is but almost every high end D1 team is going to lose someone like that, its inevitable at this level. We have other guys on the roster and guys coming in who will have to make up that production just like we do every every year save for this past one when everyone or nearly everyone came back.

Most of you are missing the point I expected him to leave this year last summer and think he prob should go. Having a 17 ppg scorer leave is never a good thing but by all means keep giving me grief.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom