Battle | Syracusefan.com

Battle

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
For all his inconsistencies from game to game he was the player I hoped he would become all season in tonight’s game. He had the best game of his career in my opinion and he hit HUGE shot after shot to go along with some nice drives to the basket and finishing. He was phenomenal.

PC was big time tonight also it was nice to see . We don’t win without all his boards and clutch ft’s.

Frank emerged from his cocoon in the second half and kept as alive and in the game! I hope this was his welcome to the season game.

Gigantic win!! Go Cuse !!! F Duke and Coach K lolllll

Franks was more a coma than a cocoon. but yeah I saw his finger move

I knew he would be (Battle) aggressive due to playing against Barrett who may go 1 or two in draft.

Some of those phantom fouls Zion got had me super heated. Like the ft’s to tie it before ot in which he made one. That was no foul it was pure BS! And the over the back by Sidibe earlier in the game, come on now that’s some Duke refs on their payroll BS!

Some of those phantom fouls Zion got had me super heated. Like the ft’s to tie it before ot in which he made one. That was no foul it was pure BS! And the over the back by Sidibe earlier in the game, come on now that’s some Duke refs on their payroll BS!

So, we got homered at Cameron? Really? Why is anyone surprised? It happens to more than just us, too. :)

I love it when we win 5 on 8!
I love it when we beat K!
I can’t believe it, but I love it!
I thought we had only 2 chances, slim & none!
AMAZING!

Battle beat Georgetown on a last second jumper and had 32 at Cameron in a win over Duke. He’s building a heck of a Senior year resume in terms of big moments. Let’s hope there’s a few in March too!

BEAST tonight. Our dude is so clutch. He has an elite one-on-one game and an elite mid-range game. Also, COJONES!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom