Baylor-UK, Interesting Stat | Syracusefan.com

Baylor-UK, Interesting Stat

that game was played at a very low level

Baylor must have been called for at least 8-9 travels in that game.

Cheers,
Neil

and a BS "double dribble" when it was clearly a reach in foul and deflection.

I remember a few offensive fouls too. Those count as turnovers.

is that even possible?

Must have been unforced turnovers - throwing ball out of bounds, passes fumbled, knocking the ball out of bounds, tipped balls and like Omni said there were plenty of travel calls etc. That was a physical game - lots of contact was ignored.

that bald ref tried to take the game over several times

Another very interesting stat - Kentucky had only 2 points scored by their bench. No depth from those leftovers? Baylor's Gathers was a monster on the boards and didn't even start - leading rebounder in the game from either team - 13 rebounds.

I missed most of the second half but I did not see Baylor kick it back out to a shooter, not even once.

Must have been unforced turnovers - throwing ball out of bounds, passes fumbled, knocking the ball out of bounds, tipped balls and like Omni said there were plenty of travel calls etc. That was a physical game - lots of contact was ignored.
For whatever reason, the refs seemed to want to hand the victory to Kentucky. I'm glad Baylor prevailed.

Baylor post players were called for traveling quite a bit. Most of which did look like travels however they were getting bumped on a enough of the that they could have just as well have been defensive fouls.

Agreed that UK's bench is really struggling and that for whatever rea$on refs seem to lean in their direction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom