Bball Game Travel Help/Question | Syracusefan.com

Bball Game Travel Help/Question

VA_44_Fan

Walk On
I did a search and couldn't find anything on this topic. I'm bringing my older father (SU class of '69) and my son to the Georgetown game this weekend. We are staying downtown and I am looking for some tips and tricks on the best way to get from downtown to the Dome (and back to the hotel after) on Saturday. We are from Virginia and it's my first time to Syracuse and my dad's first time back since the 1970s.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I don't think there are any organized modes of travel from downtown (someone correct me if I'm wrong!).

Best bet may be Uber/Lyft. Sorry if not terribly helpful.
1670442272318.gif

I did a search and couldn't find anything on this topic. I'm bringing my older father (SU class of '69) and my son to the Georgetown game this weekend. We are staying downtown and I am looking for some tips and tricks on the best way to get from downtown to the Dome (and back to the hotel after) on Saturday. We are from Virginia and it's my first time to Syracuse and my dad's first time back since the 1970s.

What hotel are you staying at? Some have shuttles. There might also be a bus from Shaughnessy's. Not sure if they do it for Basketball. Otherwise, Lyft/Uber.

Centro has a shuttle for all SU mens basketball games played on Saturdays. You should be able to take that to and from the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom