BC Attendence next week | Syracusefan.com

BC Attendence next week

Cuse#1

Starter
U never really know with the covid but there should be alot of excitement going into this game! Schader looked much more comfortable in the pocket,went thru his progressions very well and passes looked crisp even though overall his numbers today overall didnt look great i could see he looked more comfortable, devito transferring could have helped, getting the hook.
Ive been dissapointed so many times with attendence for football but hopefully word of mouth will hit. Gonna be very exciting offense in these 2 games at home and potentially vs pittsburgh if we run the table which we can do. I have to learn more about NC St more but all their defensive preperation is going to be much more difficult.
#1 SEAN TUCKER #2 Garrett schaders legs & now his arm SO LETS GO SYRACUSE!!!!!
I wanna see what this new dome can do 38k, 40k to 50k

Last edited by a moderator:
I brought some buddies to the Clemson game and they have already asked if they can come again next weekend. It helps that we take a booze bus for the hour drive but once you get people in the building and give them a good show it’s not hard to get them back.

I wasn't planning on going, but I'm now leaning towards a quick trip up there. It will be good to see the students represent as they have been doing all year. Thanksgiving weekend will be tough to make for me, so hopefully I can make this one work.

Last edited:
32k for this weekends game if we are lucky

Hopefully we get a push this week but it’s a tough sell, Halloween weekend as crazy as that sounds…a lot of people attending Halloween parties and what not

All I know is, I’ll be there, loud and proud

GO ORANGE!

32k for this weekends game if we are lucky

Hopefully we get a push this week but it’s a tough sell, Halloween weekend as crazy as that sounds…a lot of people attending Halloween parties and what not

All I know is, I’ll be there, loud and proud

GO ORANGE!
True, I forgot about that aspect. Halloween on a weekend will be crazy.

Ticket Master map looks like Albany unfortunately.

I wouldn't get your hopes to high. I thought Attendance was pretty good for Wake and Clemson all things considered but parents weekend helped push Wake up and the Fri night game against Clemson along with SU pushing tickets late helped put more then would have been there normally. As was mentioned above Halloween weekend will hurt attendance but there aren't a lot of kids attending already so it might not play as big a role as it might any other year. Weather looks less then promising Sat, that could play a role as well both positive and negative. Id expect low 30K's.

I wouldn't get your hopes to high. I thought Attendance was pretty good for Wake and Clemson all things considered but parents weekend helped push Wake up and the Fri night game against Clemson along with SU pushing tickets late helped put more then would have been there normally. As was mentioned above Halloween weekend will hurt attendance but there aren't a lot of kids attending already so it might not play as big a role as it might any other year. Weather looks less then promising Sat, that could play a role as well both positive and negative. Id expect low 30K's.
and BC will bring about 4. I think it is one time where a noon start would have helped the crowd.

My parents are in Florida so they put their tickets up for $25 each, they sold within a few hours.
ive had mine listed since beginning of last week for $15 and crickets...

I'm not sure what you mean about Halloween and kids attendance. If you mean students, they have been showing up better than in any year, ever. If you mean local kids (mid teens and under), I don't see a game on 10/30 being an issue, either.
I think we get 30k.

I'm not sure what you mean about Halloween and kids attendance. If you mean students, they have been showing up better than in any year, ever. If you mean local kids (mid teens and under), I don't see a game on 10/30 being an issue, either.
I think we get 30k.

I was talking about local kids/teens, as someone mentioned above me there will likely be those who have to miss the game due to parties and and other stuff going on that weekend which I agreed with.

SU should just open the dome up to students and employees the day of to help fill the crowd in. Other schools do it.

Pretty much the last home game for most students since Pitt is Thanksgiving Weekend so I am sure they will show up big
So much for pulling that upset.

SU should just open the dome up to students and employees the day of to help fill the crowd in. Other schools do it.
Give Key Bank and Wegmans and other businesses about 10 k tickets to distribute for 5 $ a piece. I understand that devaluing the tickets is not generally a winning move, but in this pandemic season it might work ( just this season)