BC-Duke | Syracusefan.com

BC-Duke

Orangezoo

In the wind
Announcers both now saying the hood dunk was a foul. Its amazing they still think duke got jobbed. It wasnt a foul and its been proven why it wasnt time and time again. They need to get over it.

Doris Burke did also say that if it went the other way that everyone would be saying Duke gets every call.

Amazing that a week later the Syracuse/Duke game still comes up in almost every CBB telecast.

Yeah and as the best game of the year it makes sense but wish they would drop the bad call bs

Announcers both now saying the hood dunk was a foul. Its amazing they still think duke got jobbed. It wasnt a foul and its been proven why it wasnt time and time again. They need to get over it.
Doris Burke did also say that if it went the other way that everyone would be saying Duke gets every call.

Amazing that a week later the Syracuse/Duke game still comes up in almost every CBB telecast.

Its really getting tiresome.

And what a disservice to our team--as if to insinuate that the only way we beat them was with help from the refs.

just keep disrespecting these kids-please continue to put them down-

this team will feed off that type of garbage

And on a note related to BC... what a bag of garbage that fanbase is. Good lord they are disrespectful and classless.. just listening to the echoed comments espn sound crews are picking up.

I think they are going to keep stirring the embers with that foul until after the SU @ Duke game. Nothing will gather and stir rabid fans than "controversial" calls - the media loves it.

Every fan that watches the game knows the outcome of the game rarely hinges on a single event; there are opportunities throughout the game to make plays (missed shots, free throws, assignments, etc). This foul that is getting media attention will continue to do so up to our game at Cameron.

Like we say in our opening lineups for the visitors...who cares, so what, big deal...

The refs should've given us the intentional on the next play.

Eh, I focused on Parker most of this game - he gets away with A LOT (shuffling feet, pushing off/elbows on drives).

I dunno, guys, I didn't see the game but it looks like Duke is putting it into hyperdrive.

Duke fans are not letting go of the "unfair foul" situation either. I got into a nice little bicker with Duke friend Mike about it, and we have been the best of pals for 40 years. I sure hope our being in the ACC doesn't wreck any friendships, and I don't think it will, but really! I am afeared Mike is the epitome of the arrogant Duke fan. Now we really REALLY have to go mano a mano with Duke at Cameron, tit for tat, badda bing, badda boom, you say tomato, I say tomahto, WHATEVER IT TAKES!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom