BC game appears to be in higher demand than similar games this year. | Syracusefan.com

BC game appears to be in higher demand than similar games this year.

thebigeast44

Starter
Surprising based on it being a Wednesday game vs a bad team. Not surprising though based on the amazing season we have had - people want to see this team play! I bought a season ticket this year and could not afford to go to all the games. So I'll be going to my last game against Gtech. I sold my single last night for $45. Seems like I could have got more but I was fine with it because I thought it was a fair price. A buddy sold his pair of tix for $100 - all of ours are 3rd level seats. All going to SU fans - I hope they enjoy their time at this game as much as I have enjoyed my time at the games this year. Let's Go Orange!

Surprising based on it being a Wednesday game vs a bad team. Not surprising though based on the amazing season we have had - people want to see this team play! I bought a season ticket this year and could not afford to go to all the games. So I'll be going to my last game against Gtech. I sold my single last night for $45. Seems like I could have got more but I was fine with it because I thought it was a fair price. A buddy sold his pair of tix for $100 - all of ours are 3rd level seats. All going to SU fans - I hope they enjoy their time at this game as much as I have enjoyed my time at the games this year. Let's Go Orange!

Stubhub for the BC game as of now:

$46 to $1102

http://www.stubhub.com/syracuse-basketball-tickets/syracuse-vs-boston-college-2-19-2014-4346502/

What the market will bear, I guess.

The streak has become a phenomenon. People won't just be going to the BC game. They will be going to the 26-0 game.

The streak has become a phenomenon. People won't just be going to the BC game. They will be going to the 26-0 game.
Not to mention the throwback jersey day which better not be a jinx for us!

BC are incredibly bad this year. They have only beaten 4 cream puff OOC teams and Virginia Tech. twice. With 19 loses, we should blow them away with ease. Yet, they hung with us the first time. It is one of the odd things about our great team this year, they don't typically blow anyone away - except for VT.

This is our first Wed. game this year. Will be impressive if BC pulls in a big crowd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom