OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Boston College
Saturday, November 2, 2019 | 12:00 p.m.
TV: ACCN | Wes Durham, Roddy Jones, Eric Wood

1572699296855.png

LFGO.

we’re winning this game.

see you all at the fine mess to celebrate afterwards (or before, because I’m down for that too).

I’m excited about today... I’m going to grab my daughter, head up to the Hill and hope for the best.

Offseason’s too long not to enjoy what we’ve got left, expectations be damned.

Hope we find some success offensively and find a way to win.

I’m excited about today... I’m going to grab my daughter, head up to the Hill and hope for the best.

Offseason’s too long not to enjoy what we’ve got left, expectations be damned.

Hope we find some success offensively and find a way to win.
I think this one is going to be old school. BC is going to pound us with their big backs all game long. Our defense was in position to make big plays in the backfield time and time again last week, like all season, but couldn’t close the deal.

FSU’s best plays were counter running plays, which worked for big gains every time they tried them. Our defensive plays lack of discipline this season is remarkable. Will the opposition run a trick play for a huge gain/TD for the fifth straight game? It might be more than a 4 game streak; there have been so many gaffes I am losing track of them all.

One thing is for sure: this BC defense is very bad. If we can’t move the ball and score on them, we can’t do it on any ACC team. They are dead last in defense in the ACC, giving up 32 ppg.

I think this one is going to be old school. BC is going to pound us with their big backs all game long. Our defense was in position to make big plays in the backfield time and time again last week, like all season, but couldn’t close the deal.

FSU’s best plays were counter running plays, which worked for big gains every time they tried them. Our defensive plays lack of discipline this season is remarkable. Will the opposition run a trick play for a huge gain/TD for the fifth straight game? It might be more than a 4 game streak; there have been so many gaffes I am losing track of them all.

One thing is for sure: this BC defense is very bad. If we can’t move the ball and score on them, we can’t do it on any ACC team. They are dead last in defense in the ACC, giving up 32 ppg.

Good narrative Tom... also - I think you were on my Frontier flight into MCO last week. My wife, daughter and baby were the ones struggling to get 97 days worth of amenities into a 5-day trip.

Someone will have to cover for me in the game thread today. Get all of the emotional responses out there quickly.

I’m off to College Park, feels like going back to Shawshank or Crystal Lake. But it’s an extended family in-law thing for the Maryland-Michigan game so I have to go. Don’t cry for me though, there will be more food and alcohol than I can handle and it’s kid free.

LGO! We’re going to win today.

Someone will have to cover for me in the game thread today. Get all of the emotional responses out there quickly.

I’m off to College Park, feels like going back to Shawshank or Crystal Lake. But it’s an extended family in-law thing for the Maryland-Michigan game so I have to go. Don’t cry for me though, there will be more food and alcohol than I can handle and it’s kid free.

LGO! We’re going to win today.
Don't look at me for that ;)

I may not be around for the entire game today but don't think that means big brother won't be watching this game thread.

Good narrative Tom... also - I think you were on my Frontier flight into MCO last week. My wife, daughter and baby were the ones struggling to get 97 days worth of amenities into a 5-day trip.
I was. Sorry I didn’t see you and have a chance to talk.

Since Frontier has come on board, I have flown with them a lot. Orlando is our go to vacation spot and someday we will probably retire there. Not a lot of leg space or amenities on those flights but the planes all seem new and the price is right.

Luckily for everyone I won’t be in game thread today either. It’ll be a DVR game for me.

I don't have ACCN so I'm not sure if I'm upset or relieved that I can't watch today. Here's to hoping the team makes me disappointed I don't pay for the ACCN.

First SU drive. TD gets the snap. Fades back and begins the check off sequence. And then...

Dino has watched all the pregame warmups from the back line of the end zone all by himself. I don’t believe that I have seen him do this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom