BC Game Thread... | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skipped Welch and straight to Culpepper. At least let him throw!

Also didn’t someone say Devito and Lynch were arguing and Devito stopped talking to him?

Went home to rake leaves. Left after half. I have never done that before. If the players don’t care why should I ?

If Jordan doesn’t get any further touches, what was the point of his 2 1st half carries? IMO, not burning his RS is one of the biggest storylines the rest of the year. Gotta keep him out of 1 of our final 3 games.
He just got a carry on 3rd and 17 lol

If Jordan doesn’t get any further touches, what was the point of his 2 1st half carries? IMO, not burning his RS is one of the biggest storylines the rest of the year. Gotta keep him out of 1 of our final 3 games.
I didn't get that either. He did so well. In now, but why not earlier

I don't think he will. That is not hard to get. He had a throw away earlier in the drive with no one near him too
I failed to use my sarcasm font.

I don't think he is field smart. I think there are some things players learn from experience and some things that are innate. I think he lacks the innate instincts/feel necessary to be good. He has the physical tools to make really nice plays here and there but does not seem to be capable of running the offense. I don't think that will change with any amount of experience. I actually think he would be better in BC's offense where he would be responsible for much less. Let the physical oline and RBs suck up the secondary and throw the occasional deep ball off playaction where minimal reading of the defense is required.

I hope we are searching hard for transfers. Devito is not the answer. His situational awareness and ability to go through receiver progressions is just absent
Cause he didn’t spread the ball around today at all

Cause he didn’t spread the ball around today at all
There were a number of plays where guys were wide open near the first down line and he locked in on a guy streaking down the sideline to only throw it over his head. He. Makes. Bad. Decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom