Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Boston College
Saturday, October 30, 2021 | 3:30 p.m.
TV: RSN [YES Network in NY] | Evan Lepler, Charles Arbuckle, Rebecca Florentino

1635612714037.png

So who is BC’s starting QB today? BC coach being secretive earlier in the week

BC loves to take deep shots and they have had guys open all year long but the QB has missed them. We cant give up the long ball today. Have to make them earn their scores. Also they have an excellent punter. Guy is a weapon and will most likely play at the next level. Our D is going to have to step up. Im worried about ACole and hope that we dont bite on the play action.
Other point is that Sharder needs to be careful with the passing as their Dbs are good and are both capable of picking off any ducks. My two cents is that we wear them down on O and win this game going away in the fourth. Need to get off to a good start dont want to give them any confidence

Huge one today. 5-4 heading into the bye week builds momentum, knocks off a regional rival, and feeds our bowl dreams for another week…have to avoid the letdown we have seen too many times to count.

LFGO! #inshraderwetrust #givetucker44

My guess is Matt Rueve

Of course he will play like Matty Ice though lol

Don't forget FG kickers.
Wasn't there a backup a few years ago, first time playing was against us, and he hit like three 50 plus yarders against us in a close game we lost

Wasn't there a backup a few years ago, first time playing was against us, and he hit like three 50 plus yarders against us in a close game we lost
I don't recall the player's name, but it seems that opposing kickers always have career days against us, especially playing in the dome.

I don't recall the player's name, but it seems that opposing kickers always have career days against us, especially playing in the dome.
I want to say he played for Cincy

Shrader needs to be Shrader, Tucker, well enough said, and the defense needs to play smart, physical and tackle well. BC loves the tight end in their offense so we need to know where he is at all times. Unlike last week, Syracuse needs to get BC to fourth down, No third and long conversions. Special teams, please be special in a good way. This is a big one guys, Go Orange!!!!!!

My guess is Matt Rueve

Of course he will play like Matty Ice though lol
My guess is it will still be Grosel. BC will run the ball (their strength) and focus on the short passing game with the TEs and Flowers.

My guess is it will still be Grosel. BC will run the ball (their strength) and focus on the short passing game with the TEs and Flowers.
Grosel loves to go deep he has just missed on a ton of deep balls. The play action scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom