BC Game... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hafley looks like that HS substitute teacher who’s been instructed to simply play a video but instead stays up all night constructing a “life-changing” 1 day curriculum that has absolutely nothing to do with the course he’s teaching.
Lmao. I was trying to think of something. But we’ve got you, so thank you. Dude just doesn’t look like he is a coach.

With Shrader hurting so bad, we may need Morgan to step in in the second half. Hoping Shrader is not severely injured, but he looks slower and hesitant, not his usual confidence. We should run Tucker much more, knowing the box is stacked by BC. Perhaps Tucker can throw a couple passes...

D is looking solid and has gotten into Moorehead's head. He appears to like the pocket and hate pressure. If he comes back, White should dial up the rush. Grosel doesn't worry me too much.

Let's go ORANGE!

BC has flat out just out game planned us
They have a significant coaching/turnover/special team edge and their points came off a play the ref 100% should have overturned. I do not care if you couldn't see the ball hitting the turf during that catch the rule clearly states they have to maintain possession through the ground.

We are only down 3 and look the better team. Sterling and Dino need to step this up. If Devito hadn't quit and been a complete let down and zero as a teammate and leader this would be a perfect one to bring him out of the pen if GS makes more poor throws.

Of course I can't watch last week and we have our best offensive performance of the season

And I have nothing but time to watch this week
So you know what to do... lol

Hafley looks like that HS substitute teacher who’s been instructed to simply play a video but instead stays up all night constructing a “life-changing” 1 day curriculum that has absolutely nothing to do with the course he’s teaching.
I love this comment so much that I wish I could marry it, make love to it, and have a family of little comments just like it.

LOL. No. Creative costumes, but not much skin. If this was like 8 years ago, things would be different. Except I still wouldn’t NOT watch.
I gave you a like because I didn't actually expect a response.

My wife, and by extension the rest of us, goes way overboard for Halloween.

For example, our family isn't just Beauty and the Beast. No, my daughter has a "village Belle" costume and a "ball gown Belle" costume. Which naturally means I have a "Maurice" costume and a "ballroom Beast" costume.

Looks bad is understating it just a tad.
Yeah they look bad.
I just think they can turn it around with half a game left.
Usually at this point of the game I’m yelling at the tv but today I’m feeling a little more patient

1635627664025.png

What was the point of calling a timeout to get the ball back to run it with the qb? Bizarre

we called timeout before we knew the punt would end up inside the 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom