BC Gameday... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Coach Prime would wanna come to Cuse? Win or lose the circus would be entertaining.

Lol get GS out of the game. He isn’t running he is awful.
It’s not his fault he’s banged up and getting murdered out there although I agree give the healthy freshman the chance to do something

Be great if Tucker decided to cut one up and put his shoulder down. The dancing to the outside is awesome ….not.

And yeah be great if the line could block. They can’t any handle basic stunts. Never seen anything like it.

Last edited:
The cure for a team that runs for 60 yards a game. Put the Cuse on your schedule.

Be great if Tucker decided to cut one up and put his shoulder down. The dancing to the outside is awesome old.

And yeah be great if the line could block. They can’t any handle basic stunts. Never seen anything like it.
He's certainly bouncing and looking for the sidelines.

Be great if Tucker decided to cut one up and put his shoulder down. The dancing to the outside is awesome old.

He’s “hurt”. AKA doesn’t want to take contact ahead of the draft.

I have been ok with Babers getting another year since they earned a bowl, though after this it's time to let him go. This is pathetic.

It’s both. These guys stink.

If they stink that is on the coaches for recruiting the kids. That being said our pass blocking has been a complete joke for 7 years now. Different players, same results. I rarely see teams have one game blocking as poorly as us. We have done it for 84 games now.

I really don’t think either team would have a less chance to win today if JB coached this football team and Dino had coached the hoops team. It seems neither have a clue how to coach their teams

I wanted Dino fired last year, in my nind nothing has changed on that subject.
At this point it has to be strictly a money-based decision. He’s a dead man walking.

It’s both. These guys stink.

Offensive line is probably the most teachable position, IMO. You don't have to have raw speed or great athletic talent. You need to build up your strength, and you need people who can teach technique well. We did not always have future NFL linemen between 1985 and 2000, but we could always run the ball fairly competently.

Gotta think GS has only one more series to do something good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom