BC Gameday... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of one of the Shafer year-end games at BC. It was year 2, Saturday after Thanksgiving, SYR did not show up and got obliterated. Same result here.We might lose this game 40-3.

what a day this is turning out to be.

Lots of blame to go around but how much longer until things get warm around JW? We are raising money and investing but for what outcome? Men's soccer right now looks one of the few healthy programs. All the flagship programs a mess.

This game thread is about as dead as the team is playing.

I turned 50 on thanksgiving. My family asked me what I wanted and I had them come here all day to watch cuse hoops and football. I let them leave after the first quarter.
HAPPY 5-0 BIG GUY!!!

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by The Office

Lots of blame to go around but how much longer until things get warm around JW? We are raising money and investing but for what outcome? Men's soccer right now looks one of the few healthy programs. All the flagship programs a mess.
Well, he can't fire jb. That is above him. And he can't fire Dino because of money.

Please bench Shrader next possession he goes backwards most of the time.

This reminds me of one of the Shafer year-end games at BC. It was year 2, Saturday after Thanksgiving, SYR did not show up and got obliterated. Same result here.We might lose this game 40-3.

When we lose to BC it tends to be a blowout. When we beat them it tends to be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom