BC Gameday... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not what you said. You said we haven’t been competitive since Clemson. We weren’t competitive in the second half against them either.

You are exhausting. To me not having a realistic chance to win a game in the 4th Q is not competitive. If you want to use a different word go ahead.

You are exhausting. To me not having a realistic chance to win a game in the 4th Q is not competitive. If you want to use a different word go ahead.
Use the correct words next time.

I was almost certain we were going to take a delay of game there. lol, it has been a day.

Some people on the board have a weird Rutgers complex. Just being close in a game at some point = competitive.

Why’d GS keep that and not pitch it to Tucker who had a clear field in front of him. Instead he keeps it and runs into a pile? He does that a lot. Made zero sense to keep that.

New theory. We’re throwing this game on purpose so they don’t pick us to come back for their bowl game.

3rd and 5. I predict the play call is going to be Shrader run up the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom