Be gentile... | Syracusefan.com

Be gentile...

I don't like this Tiger fan approach of "oh please be nice to us, oh I hope we can score 50 points, don't beat us too bad", etc.

They are 6-3 in the league and beat Duke. I'm not buying it. They are a pretty good team and we need to play well.

not a chance. It's all good though. Your fan base has been way to high class to bust too hard but I will say this, you guys had your day on the gridiron, now with hoops the tables are turned we hope and expect. We should give you a better game next year in football down there while with hoops we expect to be always near the top.

Much like we saw how far we have to go with he football program, the same may happen for Clemson hoops today. Here's to a good fun game.

not a chance. It's all good though. Your fan base has been way to high class to bust too hard but I will say this, you guys had your day on the gridiron, now with hoops the tables are turned we hope and expect. We should give you a better game next year in football down there while with hoops we expect to be always near the top.

Much like we saw how far we have to go with he football program, the same may happen for Clemson hoops today. Here's to a good fun game.

Soo you can expect your football to improve moreso than we can expect our hoops to do so? Okayyyy.

As for tonight, I'm just hoping our coach keeps his cool going in to the half :)

Soo you can expect your football to improve moreso than we can expect our hoops to do so? Okayyyy.

As for tonight, I'm just hoping our coach keeps his cool going in to the half :)
Ummm, yes. In terms of overall success, the history both recent and past suggest yes. Not even a discussion. You're mediocre in basketball. It's ok, it is what is is. We'll overcome our mediocrity in football soon rather later. Looking at the history of Clemson basketball, well, the history says it will not be changing anytime soon.

satmar_hasid_marriott090526_117.jpg

"You vant ve should do vot?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom