Beast | Syracusefan.com

Beast

T

tee1222

So, I'm not normally so starstruck, but this is different. We're talking Tyler Roberson now. My wife's colleague hooked this up as he happened to see Tyler last night. Good thing I gave her the hat in advance.

tylerRoberson.JPG

excellent stuff... i like the 3rd grade valentines day card message

to: tee

Dear edowd,

All the best.

Your friend,

tee

Seriously, this stuff is awesome. I'm only hoping I was one of his first autographs, but he's been to a few of those invitational games, so I'm guessing:
To tee:
You're not the first.
Respectfully,
Beast

Dear edowd,

All the best.

Your friend,
tee
I wish roberson wrote that for you. poor kid though, probably doesn't know how to handle his growing fame... and its about to be huge.

I wish roberson wrote that for you. poor kid though, probably doesn't know how to handle his growing fame... and its about to be huge.
How do you know he's not here now, sippin' gatorade and having a few laughs?
Come on Tyler, say hi. Say hi man. Nah, you're right, he's being forum-shy right now.

How do you know he's not here now, sippin' gatorade and having a few laughs?
Come on Tyler, say hi. Say hi man. Nah, you're right, he's being forum-shy right now.
He's busy' in BEAST MODE!

Dear edowd,

All the best.

Your friend,

tee

Seriously, this stuff is awesome. I'm only hoping I was one of his first autographs, but he's been to a few of those invitational games, so I'm guessing:
To tee:
You're not the first.
Respectfully,
Beast
i bet you're the first dude over 12 that has his autograph though... so you have that going for you!

:rolling:
I don't think you understand. I am lucky if I have the maturity of a 12 year old.

He probably thought he was signing for some 10 year old kid and felt really good about it. Hopefully your wife's colleague didn't tell him any differently.

He probably thought he was signing for some 10 year old kid and felt really good about it. Hopefully your wife's colleague didn't tell him any differently.
Actually, this is how it went down:
Colleague: Hey Tyler, sorry to bother you. Would you mind very much signing this for my colleague's family member?
Tyler: Sure! Who do I make it out to, and just curious...how old is the kid?
Colleague: Um, well. He's not a kid. He'll be turning 40 this year.
Tyler: :rolling:

Truthfully, my wife told the colleague it was for her husband, and that he's on "the forum", but he didn't know about this place.

Actually, this is how it went down:
Colleague: Hey Tyler, sorry to bother you. Would you mind very much signing this for my colleague's family member?
Tyler: Sure! Who do I make it out to, and just curious...how old is the kid?
Colleague: Um, well. He's not a kid. He'll be turning 40 this year.
Tyler: :rolling:

its your mid life crisis gift to yourself... living like your 10!

Brother, that means I've had a midlife crisis for near on 40 years!
Wait til I'm 70.
at whcih point you'll have graduated to twitter begging for retweets and follow backs... DUDE YOU'RE GOING TO LIVE Forever.

Well, I feel like I am getting dumber as the minutes go by...
Does that mean I age well? ;)
Well it's either early Alzheimer's or you're Benjamin Button. I think the latter.

Well it's either early Alzheimer's or you're Benjamin Button. I think the latter.
Little bit from column A.
Little bit from column B.
I really can be very on sometimes. But as my wife can vouch for, a raving idiot many other times.

Same kind of guy that will roll down the window on a crowded street and embarrass the entire family by blurting out gibberish.
I have actually done that. But in fairness, a little something I borrowed from a late friend. Humor wise, he put me to shame.
RIP Jay Jay, taken at too early an age. Not to bring folks down but if you knew him, you'd understand. He lit up the world. I try to follow suit. Still smile when I think of this guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom