Been told 1 more year for JB | Syracusefan.com

Been told 1 more year for JB

Bold move going against everyone else who is receiving info. Good luck

I am receiving information to, and I acknowledge more are saying he is gone, and I respect that. But My one guy says its happenning. I could be wrong, but lets see.
I hope you’re right. The best shot to right the ship is for Boeheim to go out the right way. He needs to set the table for the next guy. Convince players to stay and build on what we have is the way. For those who say he is inflexible, you’re right to a degree. However he has expanded the bench, rests everybody, and played some man.

I hope you’re right. The best shot to right the ship is for Boeheim to go out the right way. He needs to set the table for the next guy. Convince players to stay and build on what we have is the way. For those who say he is inflexible, you’re right to a degree. However he has expanded the bench, rests everybody, and played some man.

Alternatively, JB sticking around could mean a mass exodus of players on the current roster, which doesn't set the table for anything, and disadvantages the next guy.

At some point, we have to get to the stage where we're getting on with things.

1678204332274.jpeg

I am receiving information to, and I acknowledge more are saying he is gone, and I respect that. But My one guy says its happenning. I could be wrong, but lets see.
How confident are you in your source? As in, do you believe this to be the truth in your opinion?

There are thousands of different threads with the same or similar topic.
If someone has “info” I definitely want it in its own thread and not buried somewhere.

To each their own I guess. It's annoying tracking what's next in two different threads. The repetitive threads you reference are also often a PITA as well. It doesn't matter what I think so no worries.

What matters most is if this is now the reality... we should all be prepared for another equal to worse year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom