Beer of choice | Syracusefan.com

Beer of choice

SBU72

All Conference
Lots of couch time coming up for us older fans and get togethers for the younger ones. So what is your beer of choice while watching? Mine is Sam Adam's, and recently its Sam '76. I say beer as anything stronger (like a good bourbon) will get you past the mellow stage to quickly as you try to repeatedly wet your whistle as you scream at the games.

For those out to view the games, PLEASE drink sensibly and to moderation. SU needs you to cheer them on this weekend and next season!

My go to if we're playing poorly

boilermaker.png

Sam ‘76 is delicious but my go to is always blue light

Bracket Buster Pale Ale from Weldwerks. 'Tis the season and it's a really good sipping beer!

Thursday will be a later work night...so I will stick with my normal go to of Busch Lattes. When we play Saturday, not sure of game time...but I am guessing I will go with Busch Lattes. I have a fantasy draft for the NCAA wrestling tourney tonight...I am going to go with Busch Lattes.

Sunday I will drink Whiskey...for Breakfast.

Sunday I will drink Whiskey...for Breakfast.
All kidding aside (if you are kidding), just about the most fun I've had recently was this past May when we went on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail for a week. Taking the early distillery tours at 9:00 and into a tasting by 10:00 every morning was fabulous! Hated for it to end!

Sadly, though, I realized it was a habit I needed to break when we got home.

All kidding aside (if you are kidding), just about the most fun I've had recently was this past May when we went on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail for a week. Taking the early distillery tours at 9:00 and into a tasting by 10:00 every morning was fabulous! Hated for it to end!

Sadly, though, I realized it was a habit I needed to break when we got home.

Not kidding, I will likely have a couple whiskeys with golf Sunday. lol

But that does sound fun.

I no longer drink, but when I did it was a bucket of OV splits.

ugh had that growing up. We always referred to it as skunk pee. But obviously many people like it because it sold a lot. Mine is Michelob Amber Boch now, although I don't drink much beer. I prefer Crown Royale and Coke!

Lots of couch time coming up for us older fans and get togethers for the younger ones. So what is your beer of choice while watching? Mine is Sam Adam's, and recently its Sam '76. I say beer as anything stronger (like a good bourbon) will get you past the mellow stage to quickly as you try to repeatedly wet your whistle as you scream at the games.

For those out to view the games, PLEASE drink sensibly and to moderation. SU needs you to cheer them on this weekend and next season!
Rhymes with Orange IPA. Naturally

Utica club or Piels. Can get a case for 5.99. Great stuff.

16 of them, back up by a dozen wings and a whole pizza too right Eddie? What about the Genny Cream Ale’s?!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom