Patrick Beilein to step down at Niagara / Greg Paulus named coach | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Patrick Beilein to step down at Niagara / Greg Paulus named coach

Can you give a brief summary of the details? It's essential to me winning an intense debate over this

She was a basketball director of operations I believe with Lemoyne, she followed him to Niagara and is in a relationship with assistant Brett Ervin who also came from Lemoyne.

The advances were not wanted and Beline's wife is currently pregnant.

There were some other things, nothing incredibly major, I can't remember.

You're spouse should be your best friend, but the numbers show (divorce) that it isn't always true. Forever is a long time.

If you accept the argument that your spouse IS your best friend then a lot of people have battered or murdered their best friend.

Don't know about battered or murdered but drank right out of the milk carton and cheated at gin, yeah I did that.

this is a weird hill to die on man

Welcome to last week. And I'm still alive so I guess I didn't have to die on it.

She was a basketball director of operations I believe with Lemoyne, she followed him to Niagara and is in a relationship with assistant Brett Ervin who also came from Lemoyne.

The advances were not wanted and Beline's wife is currently pregnant.

There were some other things, nothing incredibly major, I can't remember.
So he should run for President... too soon?

Kind of funny that Dad makes an announcement on Twitter and asks everyone to respect the family’s privacy. Hey, here’s an idea...don’t tweet about it.
Spot on, they just can't put the phone down.

Great thread. People get divorced because they wake up one day and realize the person lying next to them in bed isn’t their best friend and and hasn’t been for years. It’s not always about a side piece.

1/3 of marriages are great, 1/3 end in divorce. The question is what percentage of the other third would end in divorce if one of the parties could afford to leave the relationship.

Great thread. People get divorced because they wake up one day and realize the person lying next to them in bed isn’t their best friend and and hasn’t been for years. It’s not always about a side piece.

1/3 of marriages are great, 1/3 end in divorce. The question is what percentage of the other third would end in divorce if one of the parties could afford to leave the relationship.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Does this seem a bit rash? Why not wait and see how the guy performs for a few games at least?

Kinda what I was thinking. Nothing wrong with going with the interim label and see how it goes under the circumstances.

Does this seem a bit rash? Why not wait and see how the guy performs for a few games at least?
I wonder if Syracuse can afford his buyout when JB retires

Paulus is off to a tough start. Niagara has opened the season 0-4 after losing tonight at home to Bryant.

Paulus is off to a tough start. Niagara has opened the season 0-4 after losing tonight at home to Bryant.

So would you say that so far he’s been...a flop?

39112B9D-87CC-4FE5-85C0-1228EAE86613.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom