Patrick Beilein to step down at Niagara / Greg Paulus named coach | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Patrick Beilein to step down at Niagara / Greg Paulus named coach

This is a really tough time to win at Niagara. Even with Beilein they were low on talent and would have depended on the strength of his system. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with single digit wins, but this isn't the year to evaluate Paulus' success.

This is a really tough time to win at Niagara. Even with Beilein they were low on talent and would have depended on the strength of his system. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with single digit wins, but this isn't the year to evaluate Paulus' success.
Almost a guarantee they end up with single digit wins

coach paulus say he's changing Niagaras name from the Purple Eagles to the Purple Nurples.
new slogan : PINCH EM IF YER PROUD !

Beilein sold his house, so it looks like his time at NU is definitely done.

Beilein sold his house, so it looks like his time at NU is definitely done.
I figured when they named Paulus the head coach it was over with. I wonder where he goes from there? Maybe the Cavs for a bit as a special assistant and then back into the DII ranks to rebuild his reputation?

I figured when they named Paulus the head coach it was over with. I wonder where he goes from there? Maybe the Cavs for a bit as a special assistant and then back into the DII ranks to rebuild his reputation?
Maybe to SU?

Last I knew, he is living in Cleveland for the time being. I would venture to guess that he'd have to go the assistant route again to rebuild some trust in him. I really think that he is a good guy and hopefully he can get things back together and still have a successful career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom