Below Rock Bottom | Syracusefan.com

Below Rock Bottom

The program will keep going lower.

The excuses and calling us all haters shtick will be here soon I'm sure... tonight made the decision that not even patronizing the Dome this year. Feel bad because it's not the kids fault but the university needs to get this program cleaned up first.

Just need someone to articulate that ironclad plan, right here in this syracusefan dot com thread.

Just let me know what's the plan. All good.

Besides that, kudos to Taylor. Good on JBA for hustling when he hasn't really played.

honestly I hardly care about the succession plan at this point. Don’t think another else in the nation cares either

Again, as I asked in a different thread the other day, if I were to ask the chancellor, the AD, JB and the assistants, would I get the exact same answer as to what the ironclad plan is?

I wasn't thinking of over Joe. I was thinking of over Bell. Who going in to today, had 4 rebounds in 5 games. Anyone on our board would have that.

Good point... that said ... JBA had more assists than Joe tonight as well.

We have a really good chance to get to 10-5 and it will sucker everyone back in only to see us finish 15-17.

I need a good reason why Taylor isn’t starting over Joe other than “Joe started for 3 years”
Not ready yet. Won’t be next year either if we’re lucky enough to have Joe come back.

I wasn't thinking of over Joe. I was thinking of over Bell. Who going in to today, had 4 rebounds in 5 games. Anyone on our board would have that.
Taylor is better in the zone at guard from what I saw.

Jesse-Brown-Benny-Taylor-Mintz is my preferred lineup going forward.

Hima, Joe, and Bell off the bench. Joe and Bell get more mins if they are hitting shots.

symir, 5 mins tops to spell Mintz at pg

Didn’t even watch the game and took the spread thought this would be blow out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom