Benny... | Syracusefan.com

Benny...

newmexicuse

All Conference
It is crystal clear that this team has as little athleticism as is conceivable for any ostensibly D1 squad.

As far as I can see, Benny is our only plus athlete. I have been able to watch two games and Benny has not scored in either game. Nor have I seen any plays run for him in those two games.

So far, he has not shown much, especially for the expectations that go with a 5 star recruit, but a good part of that is on the staff.

Is he ready for prime time.....obviously not yet. However, I do not see any attempt by the staff to integrate him into the O. I see no plays run for him. I see nobody looking for him on cuts or back doors.

So far we have played opponents that aren't even close to what we will see in conference play.

Other posters have said we cant do much about improving our atheticism, I say we need to find a way to integrate, develop. and utilize the one plus athlete that we have on this squad.

It is crystal clear that this team has as little athleticism as is conceivable for any ostensibly D1 squad.

As far as I can see, Benny is our only plus athlete. I have been able to watch two games and Benny has not scored in either game. Nor have I seen any plays run for him in those two games.

So far, he has not shown much, especially for the expectations that go with a 5 star recruit, but a good part of that is on the staff.

Is he ready for prime time...obviously not yet. However, I do not see any attempt by the staff to integrate him into the O. I see no plays run for him. I see nobody looking for him on cuts or back doors.

So far we have played opponents that aren't even close to what we will see in conference play.

Other posters have said we cant do much about improving our atheticism, I say we need to find a way to integrate, develop. and utilize the one plus athlete that we have on this squad.

In my opinion. We don’t have any above average passers on the team. Can not run a back door cut if you can’t pass the ball. Whenever we needed a big pass in the past 2 years it was marek who made the pass. We lost marek and don’t have another above average passer on the team. The lack of fundamentals on this team is glaring. We literally don’t do anything but shoot well. We have 3 guys that can shoot the lights out spot up. But we have no way of putting those players in a position to get open looks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom