Best Affordable Hotels | Syracusefan.com

Best Affordable Hotels

OptimusOtto

Scout Team
Looking at making the trip up for the Wake Forest game, any recommendations on a hotel to stay at? The Sheraton is way more than I’d like to pay for two nights.

Looking at making the trip up for the Wake Forest game, any recommendations on a hotel to stay at? The Sheraton is way more than I’d like to pay for two nights.
Try the Collegian or Parkview on Priceline.

Bunch of hotels in the mall area (forget the name). Lots of completion and restaurants around too. Right off I-40

Priceline is my go to as well. Usually just look at the express deals and take whichever one looks best. Can figure out which hotel they correlate too if you look at the amenities and ratings.

Bunch of hotels in the mall area (forget the name). Lots of completion and restaurants around too. Right off I-40
I just looked up the Hanes Mall area where I have stayed twice when I went to games at Wake. There are probably at least 10 hotels in the area Best Western, Hampton Inn, all the Choice Hotels - Comfort, Sleep, Quality etc Lot's of choices. Maybe 10 -15 minutes to Wake. Easy drive

I just looked up the Hanes Mall area where I have stayed twice when I went to games at Wake. There are probably at least 10 hotels in the area Best Western, Hampton Inn, all the Choice Hotels - Comfort, Sleep, Quality etc Lot's of choices. Maybe 10 -15 minutes to Wake. Easy drive
We play Wake in the Dome this year. I think he was referring to Syracuse. Good info for next year, though.

There are a bunch off the I81 exit for Seventh North, just north of the city line. Most are fairly new. I think the neighborhood is quite safe (but a place where you probably want to drive, not walk around).

There are a variety of restaurants not far from them and it is about a 10 minute ride to the dome.

The restaurants range from sandwich places like Subway, Jersey Mike's & Brooklyn Pickle, to fast food places like Little Caesars, Denny's, McDonalds and Taco Bell/KFC, to nice Italian restaurants like Santangelos, Francesca's and The Grotto. There is a Tully's, a couple of Twin Trees, Hafner's, a nice Mexican place in the village of Liverpool (Rio Grande), The Retreat, and if you are feeling BBQ, there are two Limp Lizards and Dino all within a couple of miles.

And I think the costs for these rooms is generally going to be very reasonable.

If I was on a budget, this is where I would stay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom