Best Attendance in the Nation | Syracusefan.com

Best Attendance in the Nation

This is why Syracuse should host the Final Four for lacrosse.

The question isn't if Syracuse should. The question should be should Syracuse ALWAYS host the lacrosse Final Four. Yes I know we need to grow the sport and give ready access to this great event to other areas of the country.

But it should be held in CNY at least as often as anywhere else in the world. This is where lacrosse was born. People here care about it more than anywhere else in the world to this day.

Philly does pretty well hosting. Their numbers are one of the higher attendance places that have held final four or finals. But i’m also bias as it would be 5min drive for me to attend when held in philly.

The NCAA should now be accepting bids for 2027 and beyond.

This is why Syracuse should host the Final Four for lacrosse.

The question isn't if Syracuse should. The question should be should Syracuse ALWAYS host the lacrosse Final Four. Yes I know we need to grow the sport and give ready access to this great event to other areas of the country.

But it should be held in CNY at least as often as anywhere else in the world. This is where lacrosse was born. People here care about it more than anywhere else in the world to this day.
And the NCAA responds, "1991." Could things have changed in 30 years? Sure, but it would still be hard to convince the NCAA of that.

It was really hot that day.

But we have air conditioning now. :cool:
And the best scoreboard in college lacrosse, the best sightlines, the best fanbase to draw from, the best wifi, and the newest technology.

In short, JMA will be the best facility to watch lacrosse, or football or basketball, in the country. It would be insane to have it at an updated, dilapidated, out of the way facility like the Rent ever again.

And JMA is the only site that can guarantee no ugly weather delays.

This is a no brainer. Unfortunately, as Hoo says, we are talking about a decision made by the NCAA. They will probably opt to have it at a soccer field in Hamilton, Ontario.

{snip}

This is a no brainer. Unfortunately, as Hoo says, we are talking about a decision made by the NCAA. They will probably opt to have it at a soccer field in Hamilton, Ontario.
Slight nit to pick. Both the Tiger Cats and the soccer team play at Tim Horton's Field (capacity about 23K). It's got a rug that certainly is big enough to hold a lax field. ;)

Slight nit to pick. Both the Tiger Cats and the soccer team play at Tim Horton's Field (capacity about 23K). It's got a rug that certainly is big enough to hold a lax field. ;)
So this is a possibility. I knew it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom