Best GIF to sum up your feelings right now... | Syracusefan.com

Best GIF to sum up your feelings right now...

Rocco

Watching you.
David vs Goliath.

Hulk vs Andre the Giant.

giphy (1).gif

LFGO!!!!

1568418313096.gif

Long road trip to the dome for the Clemson party...left my Colorado home two weeks ago by train, stopped in Chicago to rent a uhaul, loaded up my daughter and all her stuff, drove to Virginia and unloaded her and the aforementioned stuff, back on the train this time headed to Cleveland, and catching my next train to Syracuse at 5:30 am to join the party. It’s an honor to be joining all of you in celebrating SU football against the best team in the country. I was at the Nebraska game in 1984 to welcome that #1 team to the dome as well. LGO!!!

Not at all a knock on you because I knew someone would post it but this is still the most embarrassing moment of my SUFB fandom. More embarrassing than anything G-Rob ever did. Throwing a tantrum over a team “running it up” in the 1st half....pathetic.

Not at all a knock on you because I knew someone would post it but this is still the most embarrassing moment of my SUFB fandom. More embarrassing than anything G-Rob ever did. Throwing a tantrum over a team “running it up” in the 1st half...pathetic.
Loved shafer so much, guy wore his heart on his sleeve, in the heat of the moment people do and say things they really don’t mean, him and dabo has laughs about it the following year... he didn’t mean it in a bad way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom