Best thing about this time of year... | Syracusefan.com

Best thing about this time of year...

Orangemen

All Conference
All the unknowns that will pop up and suprise us.

2 years ago it was Kris who came up and suprised us. Going into that season there was a sense that his play would be a major factor in our teams success, and there were a ton of question marks about whether he would be up to it. Then the season started and the guy was a revelation. He went from tentative freshman to budding superstar.

Last year it was all about the centers, for better or worse. RJ came out in super shape, and became the beast that only some of us ever thought he could be. BMK was way more than most expected, and showed signs of really becoming a great defensive center over his career. Fab came out with major expectations, and we all know how that went.

This year we're expecting Fab to make big strides, CJ to become a budding superstar, and MCW to show signs of greatness as well. But honestly, none of us know what's gonna happen. Someone we don't expect will look great, someone else maybe not so much, but we don't know.

It's going to be another great season, and I psyched to see how it's all gonna play out.

Very true. Thats whats great about college sports in general. Things change from year to year and kids surprise you with their play both good and bad.

I though you were going to mention how great it is to have basketball AND football to keep us entertained.

I though you were going to mention how great it is to have basketball AND football to keep us entertained.

Based on last Saturday, SU football is more of an experience, than pure entertainment.

SU bball on the other hand...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom