Better Call Saul | Syracusefan.com

Better Call Saul

I'm fired up. Loved season 1 and 2.

I laughed at the people criticizing the "slow burn" of the first two seasons. It's like these people only watched the season finale's of Breaking Bad and thought the whole show was like that.

I just rewatched season 2 in the last 2 weeks since it came out on Netflix. The season ended with huge cliffhangers for both Mike and Jimmy. Ready to go!

Gus was such a great character. I'm so happy to see him back!

I'm fired up. Loved season 1 and 2.

I laughed at the people criticizing the "slow burn" of the first two seasons. It's like these people only watched the season finale's of Breaking Bad and thought the whole show was like that.

I just rewatched season 2 in the last 2 weeks since it came out on Netflix. The season ended with huge cliffhangers for both Mike and Jimmy. Ready to go!

Gus was such a great character. I'm so happy to see him back!
Slow burn, done right, is awesome.

I want to see the Cousins again. And the skull tipped boots!

BTW, the season promo using a "real" Los Pollos Hermanos commercial was genius!!! I'm sure there were BB-oblivious people out there thinking 'Ooo, a new Mexican chicken place! Is it on Erie Blvd?'

Anyone know if they are replaying the show the next night? Going to a Chris Rock concert and will miss it.

I want to see the Cousins again. And the skull tipped boots!

BTW, the season promo using a "real" Los Pollos Hermanos commercial was genius!!! I'm sure there were BB-oblivious people out there thinking 'Ooo, a new Mexican chicken place! Is it on Erie Blvd?'

That appearance they made in season 2 was pretty chilling. These writers know how to do creepy pool scenes.

That appearance they made in season 2 was pretty chilling. These writers know how to do creepy pool scenes.

Did you see the Breaking Bad DVD extras about those characters? The actor who plays the taller cousin actually did time, and it helped him get the part. His brother lucked out because they needed another 'scary' guy that looked like him, so he recommended his brother. The funny thing is that they are totally not those characters. They are pretty loose, funny guys.

Did you see the Breaking Bad DVD extras about those characters? The actor who plays the taller cousin actually did time, and it helped him get the part. His brother lucked out because they needed another 'scary' guy that looked like him, so he recommended his brother. The funny thing is that they are totally not those characters. They are pretty loose, funny guys.

Nope, I don't have the DVD's. I've run through the series on Netflix at least 3 times.

I almost bought the whole DVD set when it first came out but didn't pull the trigger. Might need to do it if the extras are good, I can't get enough of the show and would love any type of content about it that I haven't seen.

Loving season 3 so far! There's no suspense with the Gus and Mike stuff or the Gus/Salamanca stuff, because we know where that's going big picture wise. But that's fine with me because I'm enjoying seeing the backstory filled in. The Jimmy/Chuck stuff has been good too, as it all comes to a head.

Saul, Mike, and Gus were all great characters on Breaking Bad, so learning more about them is a lot of fun for me. I'm so glad this show is a thing.

Loving season 3 so far! There's no suspense with the Gus and Mike stuff or the Gus/Salamanca stuff, because we know where that's going big picture wise. But that's fine with me because I'm enjoying seeing the backstory filled in. The Jimmy/Chuck stuff has been good too, as it all comes to a head.

Saul, Mike, and Gus were all great characters on Breaking Bad, so learning more about them is a lot of fun for me. I'm so glad this show is a thing.

Agreed, its very entertaining

This show is the best thing on TV right now. The preview for next week looks crazy. The long story lines and suspense are great. I think this season is better than the first 2

This show is the best thing on TV right now. The preview for next week looks crazy. The long story lines and suspense are great. I think this season is better than the first 2

I would agree. It's early, but to this point I think this has been the best season. Gus Fring is just so good, his presence takes the show up a notch.

This season is the best of this show so far. I agree with a lot that some of the first and second season dragged a bit. More Mike is always good for the show.

This season is the best of this show so far. I agree with a lot that some of the first and second season dragged a bit. More Mike is always good for the show.

If you were ready to get to "Saul" and the Breaking Bad stuff quickly, I can see how it would be dragging at times in the first two seasons.

I really got to like the Jimmy McGill character though, so I wasn't in a rush to see him turn into Saul. I think when it's all said and done, time will show they did things the right way in taking their time and really fleshing that character out.

And I agree, Mike is always great. I can watch those 10 minute no dialogue scenes of him figuring stuff out all day.

If you were ready to get to "Saul" and the Breaking Bad stuff quickly, I can see how it would be dragging at times in the first two seasons.

I really got to like the Jimmy McGill character though, so I wasn't in a rush to see him turn into Saul. I think when it's all said and done, time will show they did things the right way in taking their time and really fleshing that character out.

And I agree, Mike is always great. I can watch those 10 minute no dialogue scenes of him figuring stuff out all day.

Not in the least, there was always an understanding there that everyone starts somewhere, Slippin' Jimmy preceding Saul. It was the overall pace of it, it had nothing at all to do with him going to warp speed to Saul

Still looking forward to what that Jimmy/Kim thing really is all about, but I get that they want to roll that out slowly, too.

I just cut up on the last 2 episodes. This show is so, so good.

th

Despite no Mike or Gus, I think last nights episode was the best of the season so far and maybe the best of the entire show. It's way up there.

Great build throughout, and then that ending...actually had me feeling a little sorry for Chuck. The looks on everyone's faces said it all.

Despite no Mike or Gus, I think last nights episode was the best of the season so far and maybe the best of the entire show. It's way up there.

Great build throughout, and then that ending...actually had me feeling a little sorry for Chuck. The looks on everyone's faces said it all.
It was electric. Sorry.

Wow tonight's might have been better than last weeks. So many future BB nuggets. Krazy 8... the Los Pollos Hermanos distribution farm... Tyrus... Fring checking out the future site of his laundromat and then getting in the car with Lydia... and of course at the end, Saul Goodman's first commercial... Awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom