Bevo(mascot) really doesn’t like UGA X(mascot) | Syracusefan.com

Bevo(mascot) really doesn’t like UGA X(mascot)

That may have been UT’s best chance to win this game. Don’t think they will win the other match-ups.

I am thinking that you get hit with one of Bevo's horns, you are going to feel it . Officials kicked Bevo out of the stadium...he released a statement to the media thru the SID all it said was, "Ok, cool. Hook em"
They are lucky no one was hurt.

Photographer was nearly a innocent bystander victim of the mascot wars

If it's the female you are referencing, yeah, she ducked at the right time. Otherwise that horn may have done some damage. Interesting Bevo just stopped.

They are lucky no one was hurt.

I have always been surprised no one has ever been hurt, Bevo is huge, Ralphie the Buffalo, and I am sure there are more I am not thinking of.

I have always been surprised no one has ever been hurt, Bevo is huge, Ralphie the Buffalo, and I am sure there are more I am not thinking of.
Sooner wagon, Seminoles’ horse ridden by Chief Osceola.

SMU has a tiny quarter horse that they run out. It’s rather embarrassing for a team that calls themselves the Mustangs. It’s no mustang.

If it's the female you are referencing, yeah, she ducked at the right time. Otherwise that horn may have done some damage. Interesting Bevo just stopped.

I know - that's insane how close it all was. I mean, REALLY insane.

Good first drive for the Horns.

I took them after the mascot incident. Should have gone bigger on all them dang points the next team out of the playoffs/BCS always craps the bed in their bowl game.

7C883076-6D2B-4FA9-9B95-9D7456C69FB9.jpeg

It's literally unbelievable they let that animal that close to people. They don't even cut back its horns which they do at a rodeo to semi-protect the riders.

Sooner wagon, Seminoles’ horse ridden by Chief Osceola.

SMU has a tiny quarter horse that they run out. It’s rather embarrassing for a team that calls themselves the Mustangs. It’s no mustang.

That's a pony.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom