BF has high praise for 'cuse | Syracusefan.com

BF has high praise for 'cuse

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
Graded a MotherBuckin' A+, an A+. Terrell hunt throws for 3K. Jerome Smith punches DL in the face, literally twice, on his way to 1300 yds., Wales and Foster finish 2nd & 4th in ACC in judo kicks to the sternum. Hickey, emblazened by a panty fire hotter than MT. Olympus, starts a new NCAA stat, slapstick pancakes, as he bulls over and donkey punches any opposing lineman 27% of the time.

Welsh and Robinson earn 2nd team AA honors as they combine for 33 sacks, Tahj Boyd is befuddled by OC's comments on field phone. Spruill, Davis and Lynch are currently in Onondaga County Jail (Nov '13) for attempted manslaughter and disturbing the peace, Randy Edsall is forced to play son Corey in a 87 point drubbing. Reddish and Lynn have surgery, to remove the 16 balls they've stolen through force.

Ross Krautman retires, nailing a 93 yd. field goal in seventh OT. Ryan Norton, also currently in jail, is up for appeal, stating intoxicated negligence in the homicide of a fan that tried to catch a kickoff with their teeth.

Gross tells SEC they're no longer needed in BCS, forces them to join D3.

Shaffer punches Cantor in the face when she negates new stadium, immediately apologizes for not following uppercut with left handed backhand.

By 2014 Diney is sending Mickey GD Mouse to the Hill to negotiate for the rights to broadcast our study halls.

And so it shall be.

BF = Bernie Fine?

Good stuff yer smokin'! :D

Drinking, jaeg bombs, lots of em. I may not drink often, but when I do, I drink Dos... I get the job done.

Excuse me while I pour myself into my golf spikes.

Wow, I'm glad I went home early last night.

One of the best post ever

BF = Bernie Fine?
image.jpg

Or this BF.

I think he is referring to CBS college football reporter and ex-ESPN guy who got fired for his book with Mike Leach, Bruce Feldman.