1 Lacey Chabert vs 1 Yvonne Strahovski

• 1 Lacey Chabert

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • 1 Yvonne Strahovski

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What did he do?
I hope it wasn't about the hotty tournament.

I didn't ask him. He must have angered the Gods.

But I doubt it was the BHT, we'd all be gone then.

Yeah, it's been rough for her, what with getting outside interference to help propel her to a title...

And since she's engaged apparently she's now ineligible anyway. But damnit, we're NOT doing another tournament for at least a few months.

No need for a tournament. Everyone go to Vevo and watch the uncensored Blurred Lines video and we can just all agree that Emily Ratajkowski is our girl. Okay? She's got everything we need and then some.

No need for a tournament. Everyone go to Vevo and watch the uncensored Blurred Lines video and we can just all agree that Emily Ratajkowski is our girl. Okay? She's got everything we need and then some.

She wearing orange leather? :)

That chick is permanently duck facing. You guys are so bad at this its comical.

That chick is permanently duck facing. You guys are so bad at this its comical.

Watch the video. If you notice her face, that will prove you may have married improperly.

EDIT - DEFINITELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

Never said I wouldn't hit it. Real nice body for certain.

Just watched it again and looked up and she is definitely smiling nicely in one part. No duck face.

You're addicted to naked chicks dancing around Alan Thicke's kid. Its a weird fetish man.

Actually, I've only seen the video three times now. I googled it today just to figure out who the models were - not sure why I was curious.

Is that really Alan Thicke's kid?

I did manage to vote on my phone while on vacation and was very very happy to come back and see that Lacy prevailed in a tight match up against a worthy hottie!!!

All hail Lacy new BH!!!!!

I would like to submit these basic board hottie rules:
1. New vote every summer reigning champion has to earn it again
--Exception if and only if we make the FF or a BCS bowl game that is like an auto win for the BH and she remains to keep things going.
2. If she gets married or knocked up its a concesion of the BH crown no matter what.

I did manage to vote on my phone while on vacation and was very very happy to come back and see that Lacy prevailed in a tight match up against a worthy hottie!!!

All hail Lacy new BH!!!!!

I would like to submit these basic board hottie rules:
1. New vote every summer reigning champion has to earn it again
--Exception if and only if we make the FF or a BCS bowl game that is like an auto win for the BH and she remains to keep things going.
2. If she gets married or knocked up its a concesion of the BH crown no matter what.
I'd use All-Valley Under [Over] 18 Karate Tournament rules - reigning hottie gets a bye right into the finals.

Agree with the good mojo continued reign exception for a Final Four appearance, but will need to modify slightly for football with the BCS going away - is making the conference championship game good enough or is it playoffs or bust?

Fine w/ #2, but does it call for an immediate tournament or would the highest eligible runner-up from the last tournament become an interim hottie?

I'd use All-Valley Under [Over] 18 Karate Tournament rules - reigning hottie gets a bye right into the finals.

Agree with the good mojo continued reign exception for a Final Four appearance, but will need to modify slightly for football with the BCS going away - is making the conference championship game good enough or is it playoffs or bust?

Fine w/ #2, but does it call for an immediate tournament or would the highest eligible runner-up from the last tournament become an interim hottie?

I have no problem with th reigning hotty getting a buy.
Forgot about football changing so I'm not sure about what to do there. FF is is really relly good but our bball has been really good lately while football we are climbing back.
As far as the tourney I prefer that because ots so much fun but maybe an interum and one tourney a year is finr.